Feng Shui for apartments

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vserena

Feng Shui for apartments

Post by vserena » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 am

hi there people,

am new in here. must say the software i installed from mysticboard is an amazing one. it answered almost all my questions.

however, i got stuck when it came to my apartment. in regards to the directions mentioned in the charts or in general, does it mean to specify a particular room or the house in all?

dunno if this topic has been raised in here before...if it has been answered, pls direct me to it.

thanks,

rgds,
serena

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 am

Welcome vserena! :smt006

Try to be more specific. Are you talking 8 mansion direction, 4 pillars direction or your flying star palaces?

You can also find the palaces by placing the 9x9 grid or the pie wedge grid over your floorplan.
Search thru previous posts to brush up on the issues brought up to see if they answer more of your questions.

Red.Emano

Post by Red.Emano » Wed May 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Please be more precise in your question..

Apartments are complicated in general and it takes a Professional Feng Shui Consultant to determine the correct facing direction of the house. You see, there is a difference between the Facing Direction of the house and the main door.

alee

Post by alee » Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 pm

For apartment, I tend to use the mark out the 8 sectors and use the ba gua method.

Chien = patriarch of the house (mentors and helpful people)
Kun = matriarch of the house (relationship)
Chen , Sun = eldest son and daughter (also health and wealth)
Kan, li = middle son and daughter (also career and fame)
Ken, tui = youngest son and daughter (education,learning and offspring, next generation)

then I would take a look at the yearly stars residing at that sector.

though this might be very amateurish and simple, but it has serves me well during my varsity days

Red.Emano

Post by Red.Emano » Fri May 16, 2008 4:52 am

It is not an amateur method. You are basing your judgements on the I Ching and the Form School by marking out on which trigram the sector of the house falls. This is acceptable.

Though, there is no such thing as "Ba Gua Method".

Return to “Feng Shui”