Feng Shui and Astrology

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhubarb Lady

Feng Shui and Astrology

Post by Rhubarb Lady » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:07 pm

I am a novice at feng shui and have some questions I would appreciate being answered.
I know my day/month/year of birth but not the time.  How important is that lack of information?
What can I substitute for the time?
When arrangin personal living/work space for family home or office do I need to take into account the other people who share my space?
That seems very complicated.
When there are conflicts how do you sort them out?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

niteowl

Post by niteowl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Hello rhubarb lady.   If you really want to have an accurate reading of your life's destiny the time of birth is important.   Having the day, month and year is 75% ok.    I know it is difficult to convince everybody about the benefits of FS.   But again it should be a collective decision coz it will benefit everyone not just you.   Are you experiencing any negativities in your life?   Then, FS is one of the answer.    By balancing the negative and positive Qi (Yin and Yang) you will attain prosperity, good health etc.    It is not a DIY process coz if you activitate the wrong star misfortune etc. will occur.   That is why a professional FS consultant is needed.   But if you want to know more about Feng Shui you need to start by reading good books on Feng Shui  (go to.... www.masteryacademy.com).   When you are ready you should attend a course so you can learn it first handfrom the experts.   Remember, patience is a virtue.   Learning feng shui is an art and the great masters took a lifetime to be good at it.   You do not become an expert overnight.   I hope I've answer some of your queries.  Ciao.

dabarne

Feng Shui Empowerment

Post by dabarne » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Hello All,

I am starting a new technique called Walking the Stars.  Has anyone every heard of it?  This is a MindBox Technique by Burt Goldman.  It is similar to Feng Shui with a little variation.  I find doing this technique to be simple and easy.  I just started so I really have no idea how effective it is.  I also purchased Feng Shui Empowerment by Suzee Miller for practicing real estate.  Until I joined the community,  I had no idea how popular Feng Shui is.  I am missing some squares but I hope Walking the Stars will ignite a change in my current circumstances.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  Be well.

ojenke

MB Kua Number Soft ware

Post by ojenke » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Can anybody tell me why this soft ware makes the female's kua number totally different from her male counterpart's number? I have studied Fenq Shui nine star Ki before
and have never seen this type of calculation before.

anggrek

Re: ojenke

Post by anggrek » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 am

<<Can anybody tell me why this soft ware makes the female's kua number totally different from her male counterpart's number? I have studied Fenq Shui nine star Ki before
and have never seen this type of calculation before.>>

for the males the sum of last the two numbers of the birth date is made. then sum l' 8. for the women same procedure. but then sum number 5 rather than l' 8.

Xuan Qi

Feng Shui Empowerment

Post by Xuan Qi » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:03 pm

hi Dabarne,

do u mind to share more on the new technique Walking the Stars, where does this technique comes from, and how is it lok like?
thanks in advance...:-)

Return to “Feng Shui”