How to choose a good FS/house/land without a FS master.

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Red.Emano

Post by Red.Emano » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:44 pm

yoyocue wrote:Dear Red.Emano,

What is classic Feng-shui? How do you know the ancestor did not use their six sense? What is the intelligent?
What is the smart? The smart guys can not tell you why they are smart. They do the right things at right time by their thought.
In classic Feng-shui, theye did not tell you on the book because the ancient Chinese did not study in psychology or psychic power.
They not telling you on the book is not equal they not using their six sense.

yoyocue
Hello yoyocue,

ni shi zhong guo ren ma?

Classical Feng Shui is the type of Feng Shui written in Ancient texts particularly those used in San He and San Yuan. Please do not get my posts wrong, I did not say that our ancestors did not use intuition. Ofcourse they did, especially in Ba Zi. But they did not rely on intuition alone just like basing every positioning in "GUT FEELING". They emphasized more in utilized skill and statistical data in interpreting if a land is deemed auspicious.

If you are in San He particularly Luan Tou, then you actually have different forms to memorize and identify. Here is when intuition becomes useful when judging what mountains is and what mountain is that. But we do not rely on intuition alone, we rely on the knowledge we read in books and apply them, not just use our feelings.

Do you get my post here?

If not, then you are truly just against me being an adherent of True Classical Feng Shui.
Authentic Classical San He & San Yuan Feng Shui Practitioner/Consultant

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Dear Red.Emano,

&nbsp; I am Chinese. Please read the title of the topic before you asnwer any question. If you talk about theory, please open another topic. It is why I did not answer your another post. I did not obey my teacher's words. ><

Take it easy.

yoyocue.

Return to “Feng Shui”