Correcting missing sectors

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

newatthis

Correcting missing sectors

Post by newatthis » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:03 pm

My floor plan for my home has two missing sectors, one of which is for relationships, I seem to be lacking at this which makes me believe I need to correct this somehow.  The question is, How.  Any help would be appreciated.

tresfavian

Post by tresfavian » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:09 am

I read that in the relatioinship part of your home, you are suppose to put things in pairs, pair of's . . .  couple in a picture, or
two animal figures, etc....   wish I could help more.  Keep Reading Books on feng shui, each one can give more and more insights.

tft

amrenergyhealing

Post by amrenergyhealing » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:29 pm

If you have a missing sector you can correct this by placing a big mirror on the missing corneres wall on both sides and this will make the cure

KWC1638

Post by KWC1638 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:37 am

Mirror is good idea.  Just be sure that you are not reflecting the wrong thing.  Just be careful.  Mirror is not really good indoor.  Just place a pair of dove or swan in your home.

astroace

Missing Sectors

Post by astroace » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:25 am

Newatthis,

I believe you would have got your house facing / sitting directions right. With this you need to superimpose the 24 Mountain pie chart over your floor plans.
You then fill in the Flying Stars chart and also the house 8 Mansion chart. From here, you need to see what is in the missing sectors.

If they have the bad stars there, don't worry, you don't need to do anything. Good stars in missing sectors means you are not able to ultilize them.
You can use the remaining sectors with good stars. The best is where you have the good Flying Stars and the good 8 Mansion energy in that sector.

Make full use of this good sector together with your personal favourable direction.
8 Mansion & Xuan Kong Flying Stars work in harmony

Best regards to you,
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”