Mobile Home

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty-midnightrain

Mobile Home

Post by misty-midnightrain » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:22 pm

Is it possible to turn a Mobile Home into Feng Shui enfluences?

I want to transform my Mobile home and Im not sure how this can be done since they are not on the earth and grounded. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Misty-midnightrain

EFS

Post by EFS » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:36 am

It depends how long you are in one position for, if it is a permanent mobile home, this is not a problem and should be treated like an apartment or home, as you are looking at the energy within the mobile home and how they may be affecting you.
<edited> links not allowed in signature. see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html to ad link to signature.

ostara616

Feng Shui my mobile home

Post by ostara616 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:48 pm

Has anyone got any tips for people who live in a mobile home/trailer and want to increase there good chi? &nbsp;Any helpful websites that are interactive and can help me plan my homes furniture and or landscape according to personalized info?
ostara616

astroace

MObile Home Feng Shui

Post by astroace » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi Misty MidnighTrain,

You can feng shui your mobile home without any problems. The direction of the entrance door to your cabin will be the facing direction as this is where chi will enter your home. What you need to do is to create a 24 Mountain pie chart superimpose over your floor plan.

Plan your ideal facing direction and adjust your home to that direction. You have the flexibility to tilt your entire home to suit your best direction as compared to those living in fixed homes. The only hitch you may encounter is not getting the best location based on landform or your plot of land may be having some external sha chi attacking your home. Please survey the spot for suitable land conditions like stable and dry land, external water body location and flow before you anchor.

The other problem may also be the moving in period. I do not mean the Period-8 stuff but the time when you drive and settle your mobile home to a suitable spot. To activate the auspicious timing, you need to refer to the Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection, so that what ever bad stars or energy afflicting your new place will be minimised.

Hope this information will be helpful to you,

Best regards to you,
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”