Feng Shui tips for your home

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Caille53

your apartment

Post by Caille53 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:04 am

Let in the light!  Grow plants to provide oxygen!  I don't think that Feng Shui is so much about specific placements as it is about creating a healthy space for mind, body and spirit.  There are many books on the subject, and they all seem to have a different view of the "correct" way to place things.  Think about simplicity, harmony and functionality, study the oriental philosophy about harmony, and I think that your apartment will reflect it.  Your surroundings reflect and influence your mood, so create a space that is calming and peaceful to you and I think you will have found your refuge...
All my life's a circle...

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:19 pm

i really wanted to feng shui my house as good as possible
my bedroom is light blue, then i added yellow curtains, and there is also cheerful objects in order to organize things, but i think there is still something wrong here
i wish i could hire a consultant to come to my place

johnchan

Post by johnchan » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 pm

You can find out what exactly you'd need to do with the Feng Shui of your house by carefully configuring the "Flying Star" plan and follow its revelations accordingly, which is the most appropriate way to explore and find out the "Dos" and "Don'ts" of Feng Shui.
Best regards,
johnchan
[url]http://www.squidoo.com/freefengshuitips[url]

rajan81

Post by rajan81 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:35 am

great information

jasminexly

Post by jasminexly » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:08 am

thx for u share these tips

but i have a question and which sentence i can't understand

"Mirrors opposite the bed can attract a third party to the relationship"

what is a third pary to the relationship?

btw, Do not place mirrors anywhere you like and especially in your bedroom. then how do i make up?
tarot is so magic

tbadger

feng shui for health

Post by tbadger » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:39 am

:smt009
Ever since we moved a different house, we have all been getting boils, which are very painful and has caused us to be sick very often, is there something I can do, I disinfect our floors, walls, every week, so cleanliness is not the issue.  I always keep our shoes clear from the doorways, so what else can I do...
Namaste,
(:-tbadiva:-)

Return to “Feng Shui”