Feng Shui and Remedies

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lonna

a little confused

Post by Lonna » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:10 am

hello all i'm new and i have been reading all your post i just have a question I had someone do feng shui for me and I know that all the things your stating does things but i thought from what the woman that did my feng shui said it depends on you and the home you live in to where everything is suppost to be and the colors your suppost to have in each room is that not right does it matter cause i'm kinda confused now.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:57 am

Colour have been said to posses little fengs shui power, but in xuan kong scripts and writings, I never have read of such confirmation. Even if colour has any feng shui effect as it is widely applied in the market, it is very very negligible and being NOT The Main Tropic of Xuan Kong or Feng Shui.
Moderator of BeyondFengshui@yahoogroups
Moderator of BeyondFourPillalrsf@yahoogroups

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:34 am

hello lincoln,
after reading thru ur posts, i seem to b understanding little by little. i agree with u when you say "that u can forecast weather but cannot change it." very true.
feng shui may b too complicated for a layman to understand.
y dont u make posts in simple language..the best u can try to make it less complicated ..so that atleast we understand the basics and can use some part of it in everyday life so that we atleast attain peace of mind. the previous few posts were very good. hope to hear more frm u.
swetha

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:28 am

lincoln wrote:Xuan Kong Feng Shui was initially discvovered and invented to perform on graveyard so that its next generation will prosper and be wealthy. It was later that it was applied BASED ON SAME PRINCIPLES TO and on city, town and country and individual houses.Real xuan kong can predict when and for how long a family memebrs will prosper and wealthy and who are the family members to enjoy such fortune at what time and for how long. The luck of a location and people living in the house or city can be assessed correctly by xuan kong principles.

We never see any Flying Stars Master going to Graveyard to perform feng shui on the dead and deceased. they only dare to perform on houses lived by living person. Just ask around in the Canada where there are few claimed to be *Master* to go to graveyard to do feng shui audit.They dare not as they know they are not genuine and they fear the dead spirit may come to revenge them, harm them for the Fake fengshui they do on the dead. They would cheat the living person, but they fear the deceased and the dead.

I go to graveyards as well as the living house to do feng shui audit.
hi lincoln,

From what u hv posted, I gathered that u r one of the few who r trully knowledgeable about the genuine f/shui. U must be both a Yin and Yang f/shui grand master.
Many ppl believe a grave w/out a tombstone erected has no or little f/shui influence. What do u think?

cheers
:)

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:50 am

Hi,fshuifan

The tomb is to me , has not significant effect on a gravefard. The surrounding landfrom where xun kong qi meet and cross At the right place and right time that give effect of feng shui power and values on the dead and its children.

The landform , mainly mountain and lowland through and along which water flow and where qi is Trapped/ captured and carried , to a sport one is burried under , that is the sources of power of feng shui being *processed* and evolved and take effect.

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:48 am

lincoln wrote:Hi,fshuifan

The tomb is to me , has not significant effect on a gravefard. The surrounding landfrom where xun kong qi meet and cross At the right place and right time that give effect of feng shui power and values on the dead and its children.

The landform , mainly mountain and lowland through and along which water flow and where qi is Trapped/ captured and carried , to a sport one is burried under , that is the sources of power of feng shui being *processed* and evolved and take effect.
hi Lincoln,

Thanks for your fast reply.
I thought (pardon me if I am wrong as a novice) the XKDG centre on the ‘wang’ (prosperous) gua & ‘wang’ qi about which the axis of a yin/yang dwelling lies. W/out a tombstone being erected how do u determine the grave’s facing direction? :smt019

cheers

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:14 pm

There are manily three xuan kong school schools in practisse, The flying star, the Da Qua and the Liu fa, of course the Liu Fa and Da Qua both are a bit similiar in the sense that both are applying Qua principles .

I know three but I receommend Liu Fa priniples.By the way, Do you know and learn Da Qua? There are right time of A Period of certain length of period of time say from 18 years to 27 years. Yoiu have to know which Xuan Kong Qua is ruling at each of this particular period and there are mainly TWO parent Dragon of landform prinicples to have to have BEFORE you can apply all the Prosperiously qi ( Wang Qi )

Basically, the Water Dragon and The Mountain Dragon MEET and CROSS with the Xuan Kong Qi Dragons. These 4 Dragon meet and cross, That is all about Generally Xuan Kong Feng Shui. Please apply Liu Fa Prinicples to get the maximiun result and Be right otherwise, Misery and frustration arise instead of Porsperity.

Lincoln

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:54 pm

lincoln wrote:There are manily three xuan kong school schools in practisse, The flying star, the Da Qua and the Liu fa, of course the Liu Fa and Da Qua both are a bit similiar in the sense that both are applying Qua principles .

I know three but I receommend Liu Fa priniples.By the way, Do you know and learn Da Qua? There are right time of A Period of certain length of period of time say from 18 years to 27 years. Yoiu have to know which Xuan Kong Qua is ruling at each of this particular period and there are mainly TWO parent Dragon of landform prinicples to have to have BEFORE you can apply all the Prosperiously qi ( Wang Qi )

Basically, the Water Dragon and The Mountain Dragon MEET and CROSS with the Xuan Kong Qi Dragons. These 4 Dragon meet and cross, That is all about Generally Xuan Kong Feng Shui. Please apply Liu Fa Prinicples to get the maximiun result and Be right otherwise, Misery and frustration arise instead of Porsperity.

Lincoln
hi Lincoln,

Yes, I know something about the XK by reading books on its day selection & f/s arrangement by a few f/s masters from HK. The reigning Gua period ranging from 18 ~ 27 yrs, the way of tilting one’s main door as to achieve the ‘wang’ qua xian, the zheng/ling sheng; fu-mu-3-pan qua; etc are comprehensively covered.
I find the XK seems more powerful than the FX f/s.
As I cannot afford to pay hectic fees for any f/s courses, can u recommend any good text books on xk?

cheers

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:11 pm

<<the way of tilting one’s main door as to achieve the ‘wang’ qua xian, the zheng/ling sheng; fu-mu-3-pan qua; etc are comprehensively covered.>>

That is WRONG of doing feng shui Even By Xuan Kong Da Qua principles. Many people just do that without sense.

I am providing Liu Fa Course Level 1 and Level 2. The Fu Mu San Pan Qua are 26,19,34, and 78 and NOT River East Qua and River West Qua and River South Northern Qua.

Lincoln

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:26 pm

lincoln wrote:<<the way of tilting one’s main door as to achieve the ‘wang’ qua xian, the zheng/ling sheng; fu-mu-3-pan qua; etc are comprehensively covered.>>

That is WRONG of doing feng shui Even By Xuan Kong Da Qua principles. Many people just do that without sense.

I am providing Liu Fa Course Level 1 and Level 2. The Fu Mu San Pan Qua are 26,19,34, and 78 and NOT River East Qua and River West Qua and River South Northern Qua.

Lincoln
hi Lincoln,

What an eye opening event for me.
Btw, from whom did u acquire the wonderful xkfs knowledge? What is liu fa in the Chinese characters? How do u get the gua 78 for the FMSP gua when the I-Jing has a total of 64 gua.?

cheers

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:41 pm

64 qua can manage to explain the Aixing (&#25384;&#26143;&#65289;forumula-Kun Ren Yu. But the concept is wrong.
Do you understand and read in Chinese? Fu Mu SAN PAN Qua where Qian and Kun (26) are Fu Mu ( Parent) 19=water fire, 34= Thundestorm and 78= Earth Quake , These three pairs are the San Pan Qua . Now Period 8 ( 24 years start from 1996) where the Earth Quake (78) is the parent Qua. N.East for wtaer dragon and S.West for Mountain Dragon . 7 is Dui Qua and 8 is the Gen Gua. My Matser dead already

Kun REn Yu and Chen ( Grand children Qua ) are the 24 hills of a Luopan for the other Mountain Dragons during this period.

Lincoln

weng4dean

Im confused

Post by weng4dean » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:09 am

Hi Lincoln,

I am so confused now about feng shui, i start learning feng shui and start buying different books but it is really confusing for me. Now i read your post and reply and you talk different thing but it is convincing.

Can you explain to me what is Fu Mu SAN FAN? Qian and Kun? What is the relation of equivalent number for Parent, water fire, Thunder storm, Earth quake and how you can apply it. What is Water dragon and Mountain dragon? And what is 24 hills of a luopan?

I am really confused and i really want to learn the right feng shui...

Best regards,
Rowena
rowenasalmo

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:18 am

From your questions, You have a very far far way still to go to understand fengshui.

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:21 am

Where i can start to learn the basic of Feng Shui? I'm very desperate...
rowenasalmo

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:25 am

You can take a course, Liu Fa level 1 from me on line. I have a closed list for student member where all practical and theorical question are asked and answered from a to z

Return to “Feng Shui”