Feng Shui and Remedies

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:22 pm

lincoln wrote:It is quite practical and effective to calculate back what the time pilars a person is likely have had based on his past history, characters and events in event that he has no record , or has not the the correct birth time, However, it is not possible to imagine one birth time without such event to support with and traced to.
hi Lincoln,

Glad to know that you hv an intuitive way of getting one's birth time. Is is accurate? Or, just a 'guess-timate'?
Can u elaborate for the benefits of all forumers? Or, one has to attend your various levels of 4P course amounting to a few thoundsands US$ (similar to your 2-level of Liu Fa totalling US$5k)?

cheers
:)

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:29 pm

Hi, I don't live on teaching feng shui or 4p lah, even though I have acquired this for more than 27 years. I may have this as my passtime my retirement age or to contribute to the society. I don't sell as in business context anyway.
Moderator of BeyondFengshui@yahoogroups
Moderator of BeyondFourPillalrsf@yahoogroups

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:31 pm

That doesnot mean I have to give every one free

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:41 pm

lincoln wrote:That doesnot mean I have to give every one free
so, at the end of the day, is still ' no $ no talk'!

cheers

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:31 pm

Sorry, I have a long over sea discussion, Ok, No More business talk here from now on. It is purely on discussion on the tropics. No one talk to me on money matter and no one engage my service here. .

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:17 am

To fshuifan and lincoln. I am confused now which best direction i will point my head when sleeping. I really want to learn feng shui but obviously i can't afford it. I need your help but i don't have much money to pay you.
rowenasalmo

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:30 am

<<To fshuifan and lincoln. I am confused now which best direction i will point my head when sleeping. >>

were you suggested other sleeping direction than one advised by me?

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:44 am

<<Yes, agree with u that color code hv more f/s influence than the sleeping direction due to geo-magnetism.
But , cld u pls explain why did u recommend to weng4dean to sleep with head pointing to the west which is her Huo Hai (literally, accident & harmful prone direction) the 4th bad direction as far as her Ming Gua of the Western Group is concerned?
Don’t u think the Sheng Qi (prosperous direction) the SE direction is the best direction for her?>>

I never used Ming Gua, Neither I group her to be Western or Eastern Group. All those Ming Gua or personal life Qua and grouping are To me , *nonsense invention by other* In Xuan Kong Feng Shui., we don't have these.

The other thing , is The earth is in-rotation all forces are not stand still at any given time at given location. This has nothing to do with Huo Hai
or SE Direction at all.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:59 am

The division into Wesrtern group and Eastern group of man an dwman By The 8 Mansion Principles Or Schools was a deviation of Xuan Kong Philosophy and There are no body learning this any more. Before the introduction of Xuan Kong Flying stras and Xuan Kong Da Qua, this 8 mansion was the most popluar fengshui and the San He school was the other. Nowaday, Liu Fa has taken over the other two xuan kong schools.

I would not commend any more which is inferior and which is superior. It is up to members to find out and read out more what is best suit them most and acceptable to them.

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:03 am

Hi! Lincoln! After i changed the position of my bed which my head is in true west, got a lot of scary dream. I saw my youngest son is fell over in a steep mountain and i haven't done anything but screaming and crying while watching him fall over until somebody save him when he is near in the bottom. Then i saw my sister husband hunting my boyfriend with a jungle bolo but it was my brother who save him. But when i try to find my boyfriend to get him, i search every room of the houses but its different people live in there and i can't find my boyfriend. I try to search and search but at the end of my dream i saw a lot of dancers wearing colorfukl attire and they were dancing while i am so upset coz i havent find my bf. I wake up with a heavy heart. I am not sure what is the connection of my dream after i change the location of my bed...
rowenasalmo

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:32 am

lincoln wrote:The division into Wesrtern group and Eastern group of man an dwman By The 8 Mansion Principles Or Schools was a deviation of Xuan Kong Philosophy and There are no body learning this any more. Before the introduction of Xuan Kong Flying stras and Xuan Kong Da Qua, this 8 mansion was the most popluar fengshui and the San He school was the other. Nowaday, Liu Fa has taken over the other two xuan kong schools.

I would not commend any more which is inferior and which is superior. It is up to members to find out and read out more what is best suit them most and acceptable to them.
hi Lincoln,

Everybody knows a florist could hv increased his sales by telling how beautiful & fragrant his flowers are. No one knows of any florist who tells ppl that other florists’ flowers r smelly except his. :smt005
Being a professional consultant/practitioner with ‘research & truth finding’ being your interest, if I were u I would not hesitate to release all the ‘data for past yrs’ to substantiate the unprecedented claim of ‘Liu Fa’ out performed all other f/s principles. I am sure all f/s masters & enthusiasts over the world would dominate u as the modern great grand f/s master. Sooner or later, u wld become a multi-billionaire (in US$)! :smt002
Would u enter weng4dean’s dream story into your ‘truth finding’ file?

cheers

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:19 am

To fshuifan. What about you? Can you help learn correct feng shui with out charging me big amount of dollars? What you can advice with me to lessen the bad luck coming on my way right now?
rowenasalmo

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:23 am

There are many articles I have writeng and am writting daily, You are to go and find yourself if you want to prove anything or are interested to further your knowlege or otherwise. What you have aske now or going to ask are what that had been answered over and over again else where.

I may not have the time to answer you in fuutre on this matter and on this concern

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:13 am

weng4dean.

Just remained sleeping at this way for a while, I beleive there will be improvement and your qi is on track. you will be strong and in positive thinking to overcome all your problems in one way or another. You are not what you were YESTERDAY.

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:31 am

weng4dean wrote:To fshuifan. What about you? Can you help learn correct feng shui with out charging me big amount of dollars? What you can advice with me to lessen the bad luck coming on my way right now?
hi weng4dean,

As mentioned earlier, unlike many, I hv no hidden agenda nor ultra motive. I just want to make as many ppl happy as possible w/out inherently harming myself. :smt002
What I request is ‘the one who asked for my help, either directly or on behalf of someone else, donate a token sum under ‘fshuifan’ to any charity organizations near his/her place’. That is all, no disguise or camouflage. :smt002
To prevent any eccentric/arrogant/selfish ppl who don’t advise but just jeer with sarcastic remarks, I shall p-mail to u soon.

cheers

Return to “Feng Shui”