Feng Shui and Remedies

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:35 pm

Do you have your own house or apartment, if you have , I have to see first if there is any possibility to improve the feng shui effect. Other than that, you have to sleep, in your own bed room, if the lay out is such that it allow, with your head pointing to the true west. That is all I can do, and that is all whoever can help and do. The fees is not expensive and definately you can afford.
Moderator of BeyondFengshui@yahoogroups
Moderator of BeyondFourPillalrsf@yahoogroups

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:44 pm

To fshuifan,

Thank you so much for free reading, i'm glad there are some people like you and lincoln trying to help people that in need of your free service. I want to change my luck but i don't know how to do it. I spend lot of money already for the cure and remedies i read on the books but it seems it really doesn't works, i change already all the position of bed, furnitures at first it looks that it is working but at the end it's geting more worst. I don't know what to do now. I want to keep the love i have found a year ago and for the rest of my life but my relationship with him is not stable. I want to give my children a good future and try to earn a lil bit more money but i don't know how i can handle the situation while i am away with them....feel really down and almost want to end up everything with me.
rowenasalmo

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:50 pm

To Lincoln. I am living with my employer, i can point my bed room on true west but my bed will be under the window and the middle of my bed will gonna face my bathroom door, so you think it is much better to do it? I will gonna write you in your email so you can tell me how much you can charge me in your service.
rowenasalmo

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:04 pm

No hurry, It is not your bed room to shift, It is your bed to position in such that if you can sleep with your head pointing true west with No other adverse effects the land form of your room could invite.

You can try this for a few month first to feel any improvement. The feng shui is just to further strengthn what you have of such effect after securing sleeping position as advised. Do not simply trust any advise from any expert. There is limited power feng shui sometime can do. There are natural factors involved.

Ok-Not hurry

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:27 pm

weng4dean wrote:To fshuifan,

Thank you so much for free reading, i'm glad there are some people like you and lincoln trying to help people that in need of your free service. I want to change my luck but i don't know how to do it. I spend lot of money already for the cure and remedies i read on the books but it seems it really doesn't works, i change already all the position of bed, furnitures at first it looks that it is working but at the end it's geting more worst. I don't know what to do now. I want to keep the love i have found a year ago and for the rest of my life but my relationship with him is not stable. I want to give my children a good future and try to earn a lil bit more money but i don't know how i can handle the situation while i am away with them....feel really down and almost want to end up everything with me.
hi weng4dean,

It’s believed the factors affecting one’s life r: 60% at birth & 40% after birth. The 60% at birth consists of 30% luck pillars, 18% ba zi & 12 % the prevailing year luck. The 40% after birth contains 16% own effort, 8% own characters/deeds and 4% each on education, social environment, name & f/shui.
Thus f/shui has only 4% direct impact on one’s life. Assuming f/shui has the indirect influence on the 40% after birth factors, then f/shui total impacts is abt 30%. Even the f’cast on the 60% astrological factors from birth is a good reference. It’s not 100% & absolutely correct. Reason is one’s true life has both the inborn factors & the human factors.
Yes, my service is absolutely free without any ulterior motive (of making false claims, upfront condemning others so as to justify exorbitant tuition/service charges later). Reason is simply the world is a better place to live if most ppl lead a happy life. Why demand this & that when u can help others w/out incurring much costs (unlike a biz man who has to incur much costs such as the purchase of raw materials, workers’ wages; etc before a finished product is finally made). As I posted earlier , the genuine, strict & disciplined guys r a very rare breed if not extinguished in our commercial world where ‘no $ no talk’ is the theme.
However, I will like to stress my principle of ‘not hurting myself while helping others’ & 'making your astrological readings more truthful'. This means, if u feel happy after my help, cld u pls donate some cash (just a token sum, say HK$10 (ten) under the name of fshuifan) to any charitable organizations such as temples, churches, old folks home, Orphanage; etc at your vicinity?
There r 2 reasons --- bazi, f/shui readings is just like a biz contract which is valid only when both parties agree. It’s believed that if u r destined to suffer in this world, your previous world enemy cld be responsible for it. If some one tips u such that u cld at least alleviate it, the said enemy wld turn the anger towards this ‘busy body’ who shall carry the misfortune for u. But if it’s a ‘biz deal’, your enemy cld understandably accept it (just like a plaintiff wld not be angry with a defender’s lawyer).
Please advise your decision.

cheers
:)

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:13 am

To fshuifan. I will donate a few cash on the church on Sunday when i go there under your name. Thank you again for some advice. Since you helping me already can you read my boyfriends luck too, if you don't mind. He was down too and he will be jobless soon. He was confused also with everything and he doesn't know what exactly he wants in life. He is fickle minded. Could you help me? His name is Dean Richards he was born July 07, 1963. He was born under the sign of cancer, he is a rabbit and his elemental sign is Water.
rowenasalmo

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:30 am

weng4dean wrote:To fshuifan. I will donate a few cash on the church on Sunday when i go there under your name. Thank you again for some advice. Since you helping me already can you read my boyfriends luck too, if you don't mind. He was down too and he will be jobless soon. He was confused also with everything and he doesn't know what exactly he wants in life. He is fickle minded. Could you help me? His name is Dean Richards he was born July 07, 1963. He was born under the sign of cancer, he is a rabbit and his elemental sign is Water.
hi weng4dean,

Thanks for your insight & co-operation. Let me know if u find any bona fides ppl who help w/out getting materialistic gains. A word of caution for those who r desperate ---- beware of those bogus f/s experts who might cheat u of $ & body (as reported in the news papers often).
Cld u pls tell me his hr of birth?

cheers

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:37 am

To fshuifan. I don't know if it will be St. Joseph or St. James Church i will go on Sunday, whichever one i will go i will do what i promise to you.

My bf name is Dean Richards, His birth date is July 7, 1963, under the sign of cancer. He is a Rabbit and his elemental sign is Water.
rowenasalmo

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:57 am

weng4dean wrote:To fshuifan. I don't know if it will be St. Joseph or St. James Church i will go on Sunday, whichever one i will go i will do what i promise to you.

My bf name is Dean Richards, His birth date is July 7, 1963, under the sign of cancer. He is a Rabbit and his elemental sign is Water.
hi weng4dean,

Thanks again for your commitment. Remember, just a token sum only & at your convenience.
If u don't hv his time of birth, I can only do the 3-pillar astological readings (& not the normal 4-pillar) for him. Thus, the accuracy is much less (3/4 = 75% theoritically).

cheers

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:07 am

Im not sure about the time but it should be in the morning when he was born.
rowenasalmo

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:02 am

To fshuifan. I am waiting for your answer about my bf's reading....
rowenasalmo

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:20 am

weng4dean wrote:Im not sure about the time but it should be in the morning when he was born.
hi weng4dean,

Yes, basing on the 3 pillars, your Australian BF does hv a tough life per his LP. His life was relatively easier when he was 26 to 30 yr-old (Chinese age).
He has an extra-ordinary long period of affinity with the ladies (age, 31 ~50). The next period of easier life for him are: 56 ~ 60 yr-old, 71~75 yr-old.
To alleviate his ill-luck, he is to avoid donning clothing of blue/black, green, red/orange color. Yellow & white/gold color are good for his dress.

cheers

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:44 pm

From my experience, colours have very very minutes effect, if any, on feng shui values, although that are much practise in the market and that are said so in most and all Modern Books on feng shui. Classic feng shui books, to my best knowledge and belief, mentioned not of such colour effect. However, sleeping position of a person has been able to influence and be influenced by the feng shui effect.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:52 pm

It is quite practical and effective to calculate back what the time pilars a person is likely have had based on his past history, characters and events in event that he has no record , or has not the the correct birth time, However, it is not possible to imagine one birth time without such event to support with and traced to.

fshuifan

Post by fshuifan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:14 pm

lincoln wrote:From my experience, colours have very very minutes effect, if any, on feng shui values, although that are much practise in the market and that are said so in most and all Modern Books on feng shui. Classic feng shui books, to my best knowledge and belief, mentioned not of such colour effect. However, sleeping position of a person has been able to influence and be influenced by the feng shui effect.
hi Lincoln,

Yes, agree with u that color code hv more f/s influence than the sleeping direction due to geo-magnetism.
But , cld u pls explain why did u recommend to weng4dean to sleep with head pointing to the west which is her Huo Hai (literally, accident & harmful prone direction) the 4th bad direction as far as her Ming Gua of the Western Group is concerned?
Don’t u think the Sheng Qi (prosperous direction) the SE direction is the best direction for her?

cheers

Return to “Feng Shui”