Xun Kong Feng Shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:35 am

Of course, these direction is said to have the thickest and strongest power of feng shui during this period. Houses facing other diretion also enjoy varying degree of good feng shui power.The N.east and S. West direction are where the Parent Dragons reside.Other direction are children dragon residing which too, would bring lesser degree of strength of prosperity to the houses of such location description.

Dragon are technical terms defining the Sources and Pools of Feng shui Natural Power in the form of a pair of Yin and Yang Qi which flow freely in the atmospheric air and which are activated by and in accordance of sequence of TIME.-the Power derived and evolved by the movement of The Sun and this Power is measured by a length of time, within a groups of Two main cycle each comprised of a 90 years period of a of 180 years repeatable grand cycle.
Moderator of BeyondFengshui@yahoogroups
Moderator of BeyondFourPillalrsf@yahoogroups

lincoln

Xuan Kong LiuFa

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:42 am

lincolnseng wrote:顛 顛 倒. meaning, The particualar parent or children qua that are in the 24 hill are for Mountain Dragon at this period and they are Water dragon at other period OR opposite period. This is not fixed and there is a specific rule to observe and comply.

Lincoln,

I am tryingt to digest what you have written. Am I right to assume that:

water dragon mountain dragon
--------------- --------------------
Period 1 Kan Li
Period 2 Kun Gen
Period 3 Zhen Dui
Period 4 Xun Qian
Period 6 Qian Xun
Period 7 Dui Zhen
Period 8 Gen Kun
Period 9 Li Kan

Penny

lincoln

liufa

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:44 am

That are NOT the proper way of undertsanding LIU FA Principles rightly and it is not all right,Try to read through my explaination again and I will advise you specifically accordingly . Try, To get some picture my defination of Fu Mu San Pan Qua first.

lincoln

liufa

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:46 am

3/4-Thunderstorm Qua rule in the upper era, Earth Quake (7/8 ) rule in the lower era and 1/9 rule in both upper and lower era.Try to use my term and I promise by two lessons you will know this rightly. Try to apply all my concepts and not tbe disturbed by your earlier school concepts. Once you have known this, It is very very fast you will acquire real xuan kong by my Method

lincoln

liufa

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:53 am

Penny,
26, 19 34 78 where 2 and 6 being qian qua and kun qua (The Grand Parent) whcich intercross and Produce, By 1st Yao, Thunderstorm qua, that is Chen/Xun Qua , by 2nd Yoa ( Middle Yao), The Water Fire Qua being Li and Kan and By 3rd last Yao, The Earth Quake Qua being Ken and Dui.

3/4-Thunderstorm Qua rule in the upper era, Earth Quake (7/8 ) rule in the lower era and 1/9 rule in both upper and lower era.Try to use my term and I promise by two lessons you will know this rightly. Try to apply all my concept and not tbe disturbed by you rearlier school concept. Once you have known this, It is very very fast you will acquire real xuan kong by my Method

lincoln

liufa

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:55 am

Through out all the entire course, You will have to very often use these three pair of San Pan Qua-Memeorise then well.At the same time try to memory each of their shape or Trigram or linegraph

These three pair of Qua, Thunderstorm, Water fire and Earth quake by their intercross of all their THREE YAO against each other, will reverse back to Qian qua and Kun qua -being the ORIGINAL grand parent.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:04 am

There are altogether Three Qua govern the 24 hills for all 9 periods or Two Era. These three pairs of qua are The Thunderstorm (3/4), Water fire (1/9) and Earthquake (7/8). For example now is in the Lower Era, where the Parent Qua rule, is Earth Quake Qua that is 7 and 8.
7 for period 7 and 8 for period 8. Remember Period 8 started in 1996.I will explain to you the concept of these in a seperate chapter.

What is going now today is just an simple introduction to Liu Fa in responses to your inquries, All the important points and concept sturdy, some was in great detail and some were generally touched on during the first few introduction to Liu Fa days ago, would be re-designed chapter and chapter in fulldetails..The courses, all be taught in closed list, the gerneral forum here will be maintained just for public discussion and debate.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:49 am

Anyway,there are or there have all together 4 Holly O in any period or era. A house that has no Ming tang is definately has poor wealth luck. A house that has a very good ming tang doesnot necessary has or enjoy a good strong wealth luck. Do you see the difference.

Sorry Lincoln for interupering,

But I need to ask a basic question: how do you defintely a good & usable ming tang?

Penny
Reply:

Mintang is a spacous area or open air space where there should not have tall buildings blocking the free passage of flow of air. Car part, children plyground, garden ,intersection of road, swinming pool, low land or event vacant area no tall crowded tall tree. Of course, the perfect description of Ming Tang has varying degree in town, city and village.

Ming tang has near and far two type. Its usefullness in xuan kong is, it is the meeting, resting place where prosperity qi accumulate during a particular period and time.This is the home and office for Holy O -That is the Water Dragon. The purpose and important of having a good usebale Ming tang is to cater for a receiving place for these prosperity qi attracted to nearby our house from far far away.Ming tang is a fixed place but Holly O is not. The Holly O must be housed at Ming Tang. Sitting solid with highland , tall building tower backing at behind of a building and sitting empty having Ming Tang behind are two important landform Factor for audit planning/

I will talk to you on your house general landform and qi form and to see how to make adjustment accordingly to negotiage maximum *Crossing* to invite feng shui power

lincoln

LiuFa Level 1-Course

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:55 am

Dear Mr.Ng

Attached herewith are the some courses content in Level 1.

In short Level 1 covers all the Liu Fa principal theories and knowledge in preparation to Level 2 where practical appliction is the main subjects.However,Level 2 do not include the training of student members as A Mater or Practitional. This would be in Level 3.

Please feel free to contact me again, should you have any doubt over it or need further clarification.

Thank you

Lincoln

Please feel free to contact me , if you should require any additional
inquiries.

Dear Mr. Ng

These are the some basic knowledge introduced and taught in Level
1. In conclusion, . Level 1 shall cover all those theories and
technique, tool up to Level 2 where practical application is taught
and trained until student can apply efficiently by the application
of knowledge gained at Level 1.

Lincoln

Liu Fa ¨CLevel 1

Course
content:

1-Introduction :-Yin Yang, Jiexiong, Xuan kong, Qi-Dragons,and
Landform Dragon
Natural Science and Solar system, Qi, Macro Scopic Picture and
Microscropic Picture of Xuan Kong, He Duo. Lork Shu., 9 square chart
and flying of Dragons.

2-Ba Qua, Pre-Qua, Post ¨CQua, Xuan Kong Qua. Trigram, Hexagram, Yao
24 hills, Tian Qua, Di Qua, Inter-crossing of Yao, Conversion of
Trigram.
Family and couples concept of all beings by Qua concept., writing of
trigrams, its meaning and representation,Hisotical Xuan kong Verses

3- The Emperor 5, Concept of qi. The 9 Period and Two Era, 9 stars,
calculation of time of period and Era. by Gua Yao.concept., Concept
of Loupan,, To use Loupan in Xuan Kong.. Misconception of other xuan
kong schools. Fu Mu San Pan Qua, Ai-xing, Th e original of xuan kong,

4-Questions and Answers by members students:-Debates and discussion
and simple application and case study. To illustrate students to do
his/her house and apartment feng shui audit.,

Lincoln

lincoln

LiuFa Level 1 -Course commend

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:58 am

To all members.

Please be informed that Liu Fa Level 1 will be conducted soon and any
members interested to enrol for the course are welcome to contact me
for more detail Thank You.

Lincoln

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:10 am

The Xuan Kong Verses said : 一個排來千百個。。。。。。
refer to this so

If I am not mistaken, This layer of xing plate is for the REPLACEMEN PRINCIPLE where The direction of the sitting or and The direction of the Facing *FALL In Between Two QUA.* where the Period star is handicapped and NOT USED.

This has thicker and stronger Power than the Ai xingt small dragons. These are the big dragon whereas Ai zing are the small Dragon. Big dragon power override the smaller dragon. These Big Dragon are the Landform Dragons, the Jeixoing

Get it now, use these information to justify why in lower era, east facing building has feng shui value.

Earth quake Qua ( 78 ) rule in Lower Era, The Big water dragon in 7th pperiods East where as the Big Water dragon in 8th period is at N.East and smaller dragon is at east. In feng shui, Water Dragon is the Main Power that are being looked for.

7 and 8 th period of the Lower Era are referring to East and The N.East where These Two Parent Water Dragon ARE and Live. Facing The Water Dragin is The techniques of xuan kong for wealth and prosperity, this area should be the Inner Ming Tang and the home and Office of the Holly O-The Water Dragon

7 and 8 th period of the Lower Era are referring to East and The N.East where These Two Parent Water Dragon ARE and Live. Facing The Water Dragin is The techniques of xuan kong for wealth and prosperity, this area should be the Inner Ming Tang and the home and Office of the Holly O-The Water Dragon

Hi lincolnseng

am I correct or near, 'Big' golden dragon in gen gua and small golden dragon in zhen gua

kia ora.....alonay
Yes, absolutely correct.

Find a Female partner for the matured Male to make him happly then they will gift you alot of wealth.

7 for dui and 8 for ken both being the parent qua of Lower era which are the period 7th and period 8th

For period 9th. It is good to apply 7 robbery, there are ALL TOGETHER 7 periodS of Good Luck can be ADVANCED
It seemd that Peter ' s house can apply 7 robbery.

Only certain type of land form can apply 7 robbery AT THE RIGHT TIME. By the begining of teh 9th period or at teh expitation of 8th period, The Parent water dragon is in the North.These two couples Dragon of the 8th period will move and honey at the North House. They will be no more at N.East.

Keeping fish aquarium at home at holly O is NEVER an active or matured water dragons.Many keep Fish Aquarium enjoy No such Prosperity Qi as expected out of Xuan Kong Principles.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:17 am

Lincoln,

I have copied the following from your close list:

"10 stemps

w1 w2 f1 f2 e1 e2 m1 m2 h1 h2
Wood Fire Earth Metal Water
+ - + - + - + - + -
Jia Yi Bing Din Wu Yi Geng Xin Ren Kui

12 Roots

h2 e2 w1 w2 e1 f1 f2 e2 m1 m2 e1 h1

Zi Chou Yin Mao Chen Si Wo Wei Shen Qiu Qu Hai"

Assuming that used of h2, h1 (for example)for the 12 roots are the same method of in the 10 stems(1 for + and 2 for -), some of the polarity of the 12 roots are different from what I learn:

zi is h2 here but I learn zi as h1
si is f1 here but I learn si as f2
wo is f2 here but I learn wo as f1
hai is h1 here but I learn hai as h2

Pease advise....

Regards,
Penny

Hi, That is a very good question, there are basically two schools having conflicting concept on the polarity of the 12 roots. The Polarity of the 12 roots are derived from the Stem (both principal and hidden or subsidiarie) each of the 12 roots contained.At this moment , I will type out all the principal and hidden stem or qi of these 12 roots in order to explain precisely to you.

The other thing is the mid nite time from 11pm of To Nite to to 1 Am of tomorrow *morning* cause so much controversy too.I think it is goo dyou just ask question on what you are doubt or don't know rather than I teach you those basic you already know.

Lincoln

lincoln

Relationship of Xuan Kong Qi and Human Body Qi

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:25 am

The 4p or birth chart of a person, man or woman has 4 pillars made up of as follow:

1-The Year Pillar, 2-The Month Pillar, 3- The day Pillar and
4-The Time Pillar

A pillar is represented in the form, just like a tree having, a stem and a root system. The roots system may have just 1 stem, 2 stem and 3 stem

Like a tree,its branches and leaves absorb qi ( carbon dioxide or oxygen ) and sun light to support living, where as the roots absorb mineral resources and water to compliment the process of growth.

The function of the stem and roots of a tree is to facilictae free flow of these energy resources from various sources to casus a reaction to provide energy to suppoort growth and living of plant.

The function of these pillars of a birth chart of a person play the same role as that of the tree, but in a defferent dimention and aspect

The 4 pillars of a birth chart, each has its life energy in the form of any element of life of the five element namely fire, earth,metal, water and wood.There are these qi of these element in any pillar and all of these qi or major degree of the qi in all pillar of a birth chart.The interreacton by and between these qi either suppoorting each other or confronting each other that result to the net strength or power of any qi that support or weaken the day stem . These reaction will represent or will bring about an physical event preditable in any given time or period.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:01 am

These 5 element of life ( Qi ) of fire, earth, metal, water and wood ARE not in that meaning and defination in their actual physical form as you see in eveyday life.These 5 elements are designated to reflect some physical picture and view of these qi are in their each other suporting and confronting capacity or nature To That of these actual 5 element.

Fire will burn into ashes ( Fire produce earth),Metal are extracted from earth ground ( earth produce metal ), Metal melt to become water ( Metal produce Water), Wood and tress grow whereever there water ( Water produce wood ), Wood burns into ashes ( Wood produce earth )

The relationbship based on this understanding give rise to the concept that the 5 astrological power or qi behave likewise.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:10 am

The human Taizee principles of LiuFa has bearing on the 4p of a person and that is why this 4p concept in posted here in under xuan kong. The human qi must have a communiction link with that of the outside atmospheric air in that sense as atmospheric oxygen is breathed in through nose into the respiratory system of human body to support tissue respiration in order to live and grow.

Return to “Feng Shui”