Xun Kong Feng Shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lincoln

Xun Kong Feng Shui

Post by lincoln » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:43 am

To me, there is only one school of Feng Shui, that is the Xuan kong Feng Shui. Other schools of feng shui either are, copier of xuan kong OR Bullshit. It is very prominant that 8 manison, da qua , feishing.........whose content, concept, philosophy, knowhow and techniques, tools of application, all derived partly or wholly or falsely and wrongly , mistakenly, misconceptually that of xuan kong.

There is One Sun, One Moon, One Earth and That is One Xuan Kong Or One Feng Shui.There is One Natural Ying and Yang, One natural Tai Zee, One system of Natural wind and water.........on earth. There in Only ONE NATURE On Earth.Feng shui is the sturdy of Natural science and application of it power for benefits of man kind growth. There were No such scientific development some time ago and untill some time has lapsed the invention and discoveries of Power of naure such as the solar energy used in doimestic applicances and etc, the supply of hydro-electric of enengy and power and ................A time will come, There will be Feng Shui Bomb,- a mass destruction weapon to kill and to be prosperous by, -by man kind.

Fortunately such secrets and techuques to Trap The Power of The Nautre to commit such ill and descructive mission OR to further enhance prosperity of mankind HAVE YET TO BE EXPLORED, SECURED AND TAKEN IN POSSESSION. AND ESTABLISHED WIDELY, PUBLICLY.
Moderator of BeyondFengshui@yahoogroups
Moderator of BeyondFourPillalrsf@yahoogroups

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:37 am

To learn Xuan Kong feng shui, one has to know and undersatand what the pre-qua and post- qua is.It could be an hexagram, a cicular diagram or a 9 square chart where 8 direction each is of 45 degree. The pre-qua- ,.first , it represent direction, then it represent sex, and is a pair of yin and yang qi , or is a body opposing each other by character, all other defination and dimension. It flow freely in the air on earth and *Out of Earth*. It is to beleived that all beings both living and non living on earth are formed of these Yin and Yang qi by nature.These qi may be depleted, contaminated and de-powered that it is rquired to be replenlish, input, and maintained that the Xuan Kong Feng Shui surfaced. Xuan Kong Feng shui is a mechanism and functions by which these qi are *imported* to maintain the life strengthen and growth of any location on earth.

We may think It is just as that the natural mechanism of maintaining of oxygen content in the atmospheric air to support internal respiration by man kind.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:44 am

I would say, it is the Di Yuan dargon, Tian Yuan dragon, and Ren Yuan dragon OR Ren Yuan Dragon, Tian Yuan Dragon and The Di Yuan Dragon.

The crossing seemed always resulted to have the Tian Yuan being in the central and Di yuan and Ren Yuan either to the left or to the right or vice versa, depending on how the ORDERS of crossing be made.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:47 am

The liu Fa 49 27 for the upper era and the 1638 for the Lower era Of their Water Dragon activities. That is either the pre-Qua concept, Or the post qua concept, depending on how you look at it. The Thunderstrom earth quake, water fire and heaven earth QUa are the xuan kong Qua -a product of both the pre-qua and post -Qua. ( Or of their Crossing )

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:47 am

Do you see the *secret* why? Thunder ( Chen Qua ) is 3 and Xun qua is 4, Thunderstorm is Chen Xun Qua, Earth Quake is the 8 and 7, water is 1 and fire is 9.......................I did mention that for the 8th period , the Earthquake take control and IT INVOLVE THE HEAVEN AND EARTH QUA TOO, IN THIS CASE.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:48 am

River east is Thunder storm ( Chen /Xun Qua -3 and 4 ) River west is Earth Quake-( Ren Qua ) AND Kun Qua. Kun qua is heaven and earth qua.
Period 8 Involve Two Pair Of Xuan Kong Qua, Water Fire ( River North South ) Water is 1 and Fire is 9 ( The grand Parent )..................By this configuration Xan Kong Qua and Fu Mu San Pan Qua evolved.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:48 am

The thunderstorm, earthquake ,wate fire and heavenearth qua ARE my nick names given to their respective original name for easy English Presentation User.They have no specific purposes except for easy referance and calling only

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:49 am

The intere changing ( Crossing) of position of the 8 qua of the pre-qua And that of Post Qua give rises to the formation of Xuan kong Qua-That are The Fu Mu San Pan Qua taht xuan kong principles is talking all along about and that are NOT KNOWN To Flying star and Da Qua school who have interpreatated these Fu Mu San Pan Qua by their own imagination. As a result of this, Xuan Kong principle have been Misconcepted and a result predicted by wrong *orginal * San Pan Qua Gave wrong ANSWERS OR PARTIAL RIGHT ANSWER.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:49 am

Fu Mu San Pan Qua -The secret and defination of which have been all along long time UNREVEILED to the Market. No exact and precise clear explaination AS TO who and what they are . Their only defination are phrased in various dimension and hidden verses in all xuan kong scripts and writtings. Once their actual picture and character is exposed rigthly, xuan kong is as easy as drinking water.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:50 am

All fake teaching and fake master become the real master and real teaching upon solving the secretcy of Fu Mu San Pan Qua rightly-To do that,One has to have deep knowledge and understanding of the Pre-Qua ( Sian Thian Qua ) and The Post Qua- ( Hou Thian Qua).

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:50 am

All secrets and techniques of LIQI of xuan kong lie in the crossing of Yao of a pair of Xuan Kong qua which are derived from pre-and post qua. The da qua is very near to xuan kong by its supremacy of 64 Yao and crossing of qua techniques. But it has grasped the wrong defination and nature of Fu Mu San Pan by the inter crossing of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Yao of The Grand Parents of Qian and Kun Qua.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:51 am

No researcher can break thorugh any xuan kong secrets without the input, guilde and advice by a Real linege Xuan Kong Master-of which Master Tang Yan Wu was one.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:52 am

Mr. Bullmike,
Please never misunderstaootd my general statement. I am not directing at you specifically, I merely state what I feel of the present messy situation of xuan kong *Industry* over all the world.I am a researcher and learners, My previouss master made hell alot of misconception on xuan kong too.It seemd that only by own research and backed up with xuan kong writting and verses is the most appropriate right path to go about learning xuan kong and it is also a most guarantee way of not falling into wrong xuan kong.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Hi LincolnSeng,

Quote:
If this is true then it is quite different from Liu Fa method of which the River East controls period 8,3 6,1 and River West controls period 9,4 7,2 .

This is what Liu Fa said.

lincolnseng wrote:sorry typing error,

The upper era, River East Qua ( Thunderstrom qua ) reign period 3 and 4, The lower era, River West ( The Earth Quake Qua ) reign period 7 and 8, amd the river north south qua ( The water fire Qua) reign period 1 and 9 . As to period 2 and 6, You Guess.

I'm a bit puzzled here, hope you can help:

Thunderstorm Qua: Period 3 and 4 -------> Period 8 and 2 or Period 2 and 8 ? There is a significant difference here, I think !

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:54 am

Ther is not at least at This Application stage Yet any 64 qua come into the pictures except the Thunderstorm, earth quake , water fire and heaven earth Qua. Da qua has not mentioned and ignored completely The Post Qua in the determination of Fu Fu San Pan Qua That it should be By the other xuan kong formula I came across and I found it perfectly explainable all secret and principle of xuan kong AS FAR AS XUAN KONG POEM, VERSES AND WRITTING IN ORIGINAL CLASIC CHINESE ARE CONCERNED. There is None one to tell us except by Own efforts of deep research and there is not easy MEN. For how many thousand years from now, there is no forum and website and Xuan Kong Books explained even in Chinese in That simple and straight form as we do today. We are fortunate enough to feely talk about and arguing about its sense and reliability acceptable to us.I owuld think If ay one of you Break the secrets, as you should be by the serious way of yoiureager to purseu knowledge and truth, You are great master of xuan kong even you are vey minor of age comparatively. Old cock may not be right-they act as if they are Number one and know everthing by theri seniority-actually they can't stand a single and light Punch on them on their knowledge of xuan kong by any of you.

Return to “Feng Shui”