Request for a reading

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Request for a reading

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:32 pm

hello Lincoln,
just wanted to know, can feng shui be done on living people? u may have explained this before, but i just wanted to know that if i gave u my date of birth, cud u tell me something about myself, so that i cud take care?
swetha

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:29 pm

Feng sahui and 4p reading are entirely Two different thing but They serve to improve one's living and many other aspect of life. Birth chart contain of one's *ability*, character, luck, success and failure, he/she to face in the progress of living. Any 4p master can definately read your luck and fate by your 4p ( Birth chart).

sure, I can tell you, all about you by your birth chart.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:48 am

thanks lincoln,
my birth date is: 6Aug, 1979, time: 1:45pm
place: chennai ,India
does this help?
swetha

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:07 am

your sex please.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:08 am

maybe you can also help us and tell us whats for store for us in a newar future... like say 6 - 18 months ahead... both as individuals and a couple.

Swetha is female.

my birthday is on 1-aug-1975. Born in Kolkata (calcutta) india, at 9:20 am.

We got married about one and half years ago on 15th jan 2004.

Abhishek

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:21 am

1979 Augs.6th. 1.45 Pm Female

Body: Extremely weak For earth ( Wealth)
Very determined, confident and independent, career minded and challenging with manhood attidtude. Although has a very perfect birth chart, nevetheless, the post birth time and life period posed challenges and went against you.Your endeavours in business and most other missions in life went back fire.All this along, you have been very frustrated in all your attempts and goal in life.Married by the luck period of Rooster ( age before 30 ) according to your decade chart and not by your statement in 2004 (The actual Year of marriage). propsperity and wealth come in by 31 to 40 of age. This is your peak period of success in life. Please take notice and treassure this golden opporunity, There is no more 2nd chance after this. By another within 8 years time, a great inheritance of wealth and property from family.
From a wealthy family . Both the grand parent and paent were wealthy.
This prosperity and wealth changed downward by the time you were born.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:42 am

Your birth char is full of 4 earth and 2 fire and one metal. These are all your friendly qi that support you and bring prosperity and wealth. But upon beei born, the 1st, 2nd luck priod or the decade chart were all pure water and input or inflation of water by metal.These forces frustrated you by all your attempts during these period of 20 over years. You ar now age 26 within the metal rooster decade chart until age 31 then there will be a sudden BIG Good change in your life. Money and wealth just pouring in un resistanced. your father's' health at this time is worrisome.

You are very good and capable in most your mission but just luck went against this time and the before. Have to be patiently wait for the right timiming to strike with full swing by another 5 time to come. You definately will make it and be on Top of your world financially.Have an intelligent and scholarlly husband, who will just bring you more problem in his more attempting to help you at this moment as the right opportunity has not been ripe yet.There will be and have family relationship clashes and worry by age 36 onward and having sleeping position faced N.West , where the astrological natural force will cushion and defuse the impacts and foster closer tie instead of seperation or departure..

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:13 am

It to read your luck within another 12 to 18 month from now, I see sign of your power and career being attacked and challenged. but you will survive the challenge. Your father's health is worysome next year.These two have direct bearing.More writting on this has been lost in my earlier posting as my internet line seemed being very unstable for a lengthy writting.

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:50 am

I wouldnt mind a reading:
Andrea Nicole Williams
Female
April 29, 1970 2136-936pm
Charlotte North Carolina United States Of America

Reading about love life.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:17 pm

hello lincoln,
that was wonderful.
i know abhishek and me have a long hard battle ahead of us!! but we will overcome it. and with frnds like u we need not worry:)
soory to hear that ur longer post was lost. do write when u feel like next.
thanks once again
this reading makes me determined to give my best:)
swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:14 am

reading contd frm lincoln:
Hi, swetha,

You are by birth a very capable business woman and in a few years to come, you shall be very successfully in business and welathy.

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:14 pm

Can I get a reading also plz?

DOB : 19 JANUARY 1987
TIME : 7:50 AM MONDAY

SEX : FEMALE

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:04 pm

1987 January 19th -7.50 AM Female

Bing/Yin Xing/Chou Wu/Chen Bing/Chen

Day master-Very strong
Category-Normal family
Class- Yang edge
5 element composition-too much earth and fire,It is good that the year stem and month stem crossed to form water ( Money Qi ).Father should have inherited some wealth from grandparent.

Too much earth element in the luck pillars ( 2nd & 3rd ) with metal but but fail to form. Many carreer opporunity do not last long from age 25 to 44.The best period is 45 to 54, Now at age 19, romance grow but such romance would not last long and deem to fail. Although very determine and big heart, ambicious and very capable and independent.Luck has not been smooth and good.

Trying sleeping having head pointing to true west, By 4p principle,is said more and better good luck could be activated.Go away from birth town to farher city or countries would enjoy more good opportunity than at home.Good marriage and romance life at older age than young.

No friends and borther sisiter would help you financially and you have to struggle and earn yourself your living independently althouygh you are very generous to help them when you have the financial capabilty and mean.

You can take pressure and have leadership quality, righteous and a gentleman character. No tonly you expect no financial help from your spouse or boy friend who would instead cost you losses financially.

A lot of up heavel starting in a fews year to come after age 24.You would have sweet romance and good financial income effective 2007 for few years and thereafter age 24 alot of up and down.Often change job and career instability.

Money easily come and easy go, this is the reason why you will have financial problems. It you could wisely save and to NOTnd unnecessarily ( That is impossible ) then you may be better financialy.Romance is never smooth particulary in the first or early attempt and would have caused you some health or mental suffering that you can definately withstand and bear although it is bitter.

Good luck To You

Lincoln

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:20 pm

Thanks a lot Lincoln....

"Bing/Yin Xing/Chou Wu/Chen Bing/Chen

Day master-Very strong
Category-Normal family
Class- Yang edge
5 element composition-too much earth and fire,It is good that the year stem and month stem crossed to form water ( Money Qi ).Father should have inherited some wealth from grandparent.

Too much earth element in the luck pillars ( 2nd & 3rd ) with metal but but fail to form. Many carreer opporunity do not last long from age 25 to 44.The best period is 45 to 54, Now at age 19, romance grow but such romance would not last long and deem to fail. Although very determine and big heart, ambicious and very capable and independent.Luck has not been smooth and good.

Trying sleeping having head pointing to true west, By 4p principle,is said more and better good luck could be activated.Go away from birth town to farher city or countries would enjoy more good opportunity than at home.Good marriage and romance life at older age than young. "

Can u plz explain this to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can u tell something abt my mother also?

RIFFAT TAHIRA ABDUL LATIF (as on the birth certificate)
MRS RIFFAT TAHIRA AFRIDI (after marriage)

D.O.B 6TH FEB 1960 (although she is not much sure abt the date.. it maybe 1959)

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:25 pm

By chinese 4p astrology or The Indian Nasda Principle ( I may have spelling wrongs ) as I read on discoveries channel and even Indian's Vasnastu ( Xuan kong Feng Shui of chinese ), It seem that they are of same origin of same thought and civilisation in this belief and culture..

The date of birth of a person is the one that is not on registration. It is refering to the actual date of birth rather than the registartion date.These date and Time of birth are TIME of a volume of Qi of a person, he/she is composed of-This is the natural life energy or I would term Astrological DNA of a person.We have the Biological DNA by medical defination and We also have The Astrological DNA by 4p defination or The Soul-( By religious defination ) of a person.

The physical body ( Medical DNA) of a person With This astrological DNA Or The Soul Exist As *A BODY* to constitute a life.Depriving of any one component of *This Body* mean death to a person.Death occur when either one of these component of this Body is REMOVED,Or DESTROYED Or Killed OR Distinguished Off ( Put Off as a burning flame).

Lincoln

Lincoln

Return to “Feng Shui”