Does Bad Feng Shui Effect u Negatively?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rahul

Does Bad Feng Shui Effect u Negatively?

Post by rahul » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:14 pm

hello lincoln,
have been reading your posts... and they have been making some sense to me :smt003
when u say the western world is practising fake feng shui.. wont the stuff they do, affect them negatively? or if it is not dont in the right way, will feng shui hae no effect at all or a bad effect?
i know its become a big business... but how do u differentiate between the true and the fake?

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sat May 27, 2006 4:17 am

Hi, It is not only the western world is practising fake feng shui, chinese do pratise MOST of the fake feng shui in Asia. In western, they have , I think their own Modern school, concept and thought of *feng shui* (Note that feng  shui is achinese work anmd term and it oginated from chinese cultures and philosophy)., but they do have learnt FAKE traditional  and Non Traditional chinese feng shui.

Definately, feng shui have negatively effect on them, so far as I know, feng shui have more postitive effect on them as far The Higher Group of society member whose income and education is advance (Feng shui is logic and good sense in normal terms)
4 pillar-the birth chart of a person is another form of DIRECT Qi Power ( This Qi is the same as Qi of  earth location-Feng Shui ) absorbs, neutarlise the Bad Qi or Qi of  negative effect of feng shui TO A VERY LARGE DEGREE that most negative effect have had on that perosn or group of person is DEFUSED AND SUPPRESSED.

The insatbility of qi of a person brought about by the INTER-INTERGRATION of Qi of location-fegn shui and Qi of that  personh would cause good fortune or bad tradegy to that person.

lincoln
www.xuankong-liufa.com/forum

Return to “Feng Shui”