The Five Elements?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rwsmith

The Five Elements?

Post by rwsmith » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:47 pm

Good Afternoon,

Being a chinese astrological Water Snake born in 1953, I was told that I have  an abundance of Water and Fire...and the Metal Element was missing.

It was suggested that I wear metal jewelry to offset the imbalance.  

I was hoping someone might have a similar experience and was willing to share their tastes in Metal Jewelry.

Thanks,

Smitty
Littleton, Colorado

suixing

Post by suixing » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:00 pm

From what i know, even you have lack of metal, you will also need to know if the lack of element you have is yin or yang and does it an important element for you or not, if you do not know about this, then it is not wise to act on it based on what you lack.

The most effective solution to counter imbalance of your element if it is important for you is by looking for the house that is sitting on the metal direction.

abundantblessings

Post by abundantblessings » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:32 pm

A book that I enjoy is Staying Healthy With The Seasons by Dr. Elson Haas. He discusses the different elements and practical ways for balancing them within each season of the year. He also provides insight to help the reader evaluate where he or she is unbalanced.

Return to “Feng Shui”