Black Hat Feng Shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MBMurphy99

Black Hat Feng Shui

Post by MBMurphy99 » Wed May 02, 2007 1:29 pm

I have "played" with Feng Shui and find I am particularily drawn to Black Hat.  Does anyone here use it?

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 02, 2007 2:40 pm

I do. It sits right with me :)

sap1437

Re: Black Hat Feng Shui

Post by sap1437 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:29 am

MBMurphy99 wrote:I have "played" with Feng Shui and find I am particularily drawn to Black Hat.  Does anyone here use it?
could you explain further what is black hat feng shui?

Red.Emano

Re: Black Hat Feng Shui

Post by Red.Emano » Wed May 07, 2008 8:27 am

MBMurphy99 wrote:I have "played" with Feng Shui and find I am particularily drawn to Black Hat.  Does anyone here use it?
Kindly google this: The Confession of Lin Yun

Black Hat is not AUTHENTIC, is not CLASSICAL FENG SHUI.

It is not considered real feng shui by true feng shui masters in asia.

Black Hat is a new age creation that draws most westerners to it because of its strange appeal to them and its simplicity.

Real classical Feng Shui is a serious study with the use of a Luo Pan and not just by left hand corner or right hand corner of the house and cleansing here or there. Because, not all houses have the same wealth spots !

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Sat May 17, 2008 2:45 am

The fengshui of a house/apartment/business is as individualized as you or I depending on which direction it is facing/sitting. Black Hat turns fengshui into a one size fits all approach. This can be harmful to the occupant if item placements are used and put in the wrong areas. If you really want to practice true FengShui then start reading up on Form, 8 Mansion and Flying Star. Once you've got a good grasp on these then you'll see the errors of Black Hat.
I'm not going crazy, I enjoy every minute of it!

Red.Emano

Post by Red.Emano » Mon May 19, 2008 1:16 pm

silkconcepts wrote:The fengshui of a house/apartment/business is as individualized as you or I depending on which direction it is facing/sitting. Black Hat turns fengshui into a one size fits all approach. This can be harmful to the occupant if item placements are used and put in the wrong areas. If you really want to practice true FengShui then start reading up on Form, 8 Mansion and Flying Star. Once you've got a good grasp on these then you'll see the errors of Black Hat.
You are no doubt right.
Authentic Classical San He & San Yuan Feng Shui Practitioner/Consultant

Return to “Feng Shui”