Feng Shui and plumbing problems

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dlm61

Feng Shui and plumbing problems

Post by dlm61 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:34 am

I have read many times that plumbing problems and leaking pipes are symbolic of money and effort "going down the drain".  Well, I've had many situations in my home and at work where I've felt that no matter how hard to try to make progress that I don't get much ahead.  And I've recently discovered a MAJOR leak in my kitchen plumbing that is embedded somewhere between the floor boards so it is not easy to get to.  The plumber was here today and will be back tomorrow.  My crawl space under the house has developed a major pond - with a frog and all.

Secondly, I also had plumbing problems in the guest room and it was so bad that I had water oozing up between the floor tiles.  Now I have a mold problem.  Anyhow, I shut the cold water off to it over a year ago and am just now finally able to mentally, emotionally and financially afford to get this fixed.  I discovered that when I shut off the water last year, that I only shut off the cold, not the hot.  I went under the house today to find the shut-off valve to the hot water line and I have a funny feeling there isn't one (I know, seems impossible but I checked every pipe I could find).  How is this possible?  I am at war with negative energy!  lol  So this energy is really putting up a fight but I am insistent that I WILL win.  And no more of my hard-earned $ will be going down the drain anymore!  (I hope!)  :smt018

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 am

Yes watch out for plumbing problem and cracked window especially in the front entrance area of your house.

Monkey999

Plumbing

Post by Monkey999 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:39 pm

We keep having leaks and water damage in our second home.  But, do the plumbing problems cause the bad feng shui energy, or does bad feng shui energy cause the plumbing problems?  Are there feng shui cures of some sort that help keep plumbing problems at bay?  Not withstanding good home maintenance, of course.

RobinSongsmith

Bad Plumbing is Caused by Bad Plumbers, not Feng Shui

Post by RobinSongsmith » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:31 am

It sounds like all the water problems in your house is creating a large amount of yin chi as opposed to yang chi.  Yin chi is typically low energy or even stagnant energy, which may deplete the amount of positive chi that can reach you (i.e. opportunity, money, health, happiness).

Get a good plumber and get it fixed no matter the cost.

Good luck!

NatNivlek

Post by NatNivlek » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:33 pm

where is the location of your kitchen and guest room.  Do a search on the internet.  Based on what i have read, in the year of the RAT, it is not advisable to do any renovations in the North and South of a house due to the postioning of Grand Duke (South) and 5 Yellow / 3 Killings Stars in the North.

However like what i always tell others, fengshui theory is dead and your brain is alive, we try to "adjust" things to suit our limited and contrainted lifestyle due to financial and other issues.  A broken pipe with problems like yours must be solved, perhaps someone in the forum and advised you more on this.

Above comments is what i have read on the internet, so you  may want to look into it. : )

ccy6899

Post by ccy6899 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:39 am

how get unlock number??

Return to “Feng Shui”