PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!!! Feng Shui for my office

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gorgeouschic

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!!! Feng Shui for my office

Post by gorgeouschic » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:34 am

Hi Everyone

Im new to this site, Especially Feng Shui.

Please help me to better my self and my work prospects by assisting me in arranging my office, correctly.
I believe in Feng Shui and know that it can have a profound impact and influence in my life.

So, experts out there, anyone who has an idea on setting up my office corrdctly, i would be forever greatful for your help, words of wisdom and new friendship

Ciao
for now

Gorgeouschic

npb

Post by npb » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:07 am

about fengshui is different with 4 pillars

If you want to set up your office using feng shui. it is much better to have a fengshui master be there at your office, he will use luo pan compass to arrange your door, desk, and many more. We in here cant be at your office, well, unless you pay for the plane.. :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 am

There are plenty of easy books to help you start, my students bought me one with a luo pan compass in the box. The main thing is that you have to take the totalityof the ideas on board, not just the bits you like!
You have to find out about chi, how it flows, how it goes stale, how it is sometimes too much and you have to do this with a Chinese mind-set.
We use chi gung when we doing parts of our martial art and you can't approach this subject from a western, empirically based knowledge system.
Make a little box in your mind and put all the western ideas in it, shut the lid and find some new knowledge.

MaUpma

Feng Shui for Gorgeouschic's office

Post by MaUpma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:23 am

Gorgeouschic

If you want to get some general tips it is ok to ask for it in the form you asked in your message. However, if you want anything specific you should mention the orientation of your office, the layout, the type of business you are in and a layout diagram.

Best call a Feng Shui Master and get a proper consultancy.

Best Luck

Ma Upma

NormaHartie

Office Feng Shui

Post by NormaHartie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:38 pm

You cannot ask a vague question about a complex subject.  Read books first, ask later.

mystic7

Post by mystic7 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:50 pm

Gorgeouschic...

WHile what the others have said is true.. that you should consult an expert for the most proficient setting in your office there are somethings you can do in the meantime.

First off, get rid of as much clutter as possible. Get a few organizers and get things that you absolutely need o the office put in the proper place. The office is a place that should be serene and uncluttered for the utmost efficiency in your work.

If this is a home office you should consult someone about the best colors to use for your peace of mind and repaint. Make it simple, and peaceful. If you are a novice to feng shui you can do a google for some basic understanding and ideas...

Remember, anything that you do that pleases YOU and brings peace to the environment will be beneficial to you.

Mystic

RobinSongsmith

FS for your office.

Post by RobinSongsmith » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:22 am

There are too many mitigating factors to determine the proper Feng Shui for your business through a discussion forum.  Somethings to consider:

1) Your birth date and consequently your kua to determine the best direction for your business to face. (and anyone else who works in your business)
2) The nature of your business and if it suits your Chinese astrological sign.
3) The businesses and cityscape that surrounds your business, including roads, lampposts, etc.
4) The history of the land on which your place of business was built.
5) The feng shui of your place of residence.
6) Etc.

The best thing is to learn as much as you can about Feng Shui and find someone that has a good reputation in your area to do a consultation with you.

Good luck!

jld

Post by jld » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:03 am

I'm no expert It would be good to consult a book and check the directions in you office. It's always good to try to incorporate plants and other natural elements in (you can go as far as you want with placement and such, and colors and numbers). One thing I always look for is "poison arrows" and try to avoid them. It's never good to have seating under any beams. The placement of your desk can be very important. The power position is when it's facing the door so you can see people as they come and go. Like others have said, there's alot of factors to consider but you can do some simple things to enhance the positive feel.

maria bayarre

Excellent Feng Shui

Post by maria bayarre » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi there,

The best Feng shui consultation I ever had was with Angela Ang - you can find  her by doing a search with any of the search engines.

She helped me with the correct sleeping direction, how to place my furnishings and what kind of work I should be doing.

She is excellent and has studied with ancient masters.

She certainly changed my life for the better many years ago.

Good luck - hope she helps you the way she helped me.

Take care,

Maria

MasterLo

I can help you.

Post by MasterLo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:09 am

I can help you.
You can visit : http://www.h-fengshui.com/

hinano

office feng shui

Post by hinano » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 am

Hello,

The question is waht are you after?? Promotion, influence.... The basics come first with your door direction inside looking out - then your kua number to know if this is good for you. Secondly the other basics would be not to have an open space or a window behind you but rather go for a mountain painting - very serein - no water falls nor clouds on it. One good thing to have in the office is a ru yi - a chinese scepter. If you want to overcome office politics, a white rooster. Please visit my favorite site : www.wofs.com they have lots of good advice.

Kind regards

KarenChantel

MAYBE I COULD HELP...

Post by KarenChantel » Fri May 02, 2008 3:16 pm

i do not fully agree with what most of the thing that was posted here...

first, the colour has not much impact on the feng shui... less than 5% of the total impact...

second, life kua method is a new method which is about 300 years old, it do helps but not as good as flying star... beside in an office, it is not easy to get a direction that you are lucky to face...

thirdly, the facing direction (life kua) is never better than the location (flying star)...

forth, i do agree that it is best to get master to go down but even if a master is not aroind, as long as u know how to take directions correctly, a master could also help you out...

fifth,there are 2 school in classical feng shui, 1 is  the san he school while the other is the san yuan school... 1 is looking more into landforms while the other is interior and time... to me, having consider both will be the best, but if u can engage a master to go down yet still need the help, u can go into the san yuan...

the finaly questions is do u know hold to take directions from a compass correctly? if u do, maybe i could offer some help...

:smt002

Red.Emano

Where are you located?

Post by Red.Emano » Wed May 07, 2008 7:55 am

Hello,

i am a Feng Shui Consultant and can help you with improving your office feng shui. First and foremost, where are you located?

gorgeouschic

Feng Shui for my office

Post by gorgeouschic » Wed May 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Hello everybody

Thank you all for your comments and advice.

To answer the latest post first -

I am based in Johannesburg South Africa

No, I do not know  how to take direction from a compass - would love some help here.

I'm would like to achieve with feng shui both success, promotion and a nice pay rise too!  My personal life could also benefit for a change in a positive way.

Look forward to hearing from all of you

Red.Emano

Re: Feng Shui for my office

Post by Red.Emano » Wed May 07, 2008 1:01 pm

gorgeouschic wrote:Hello everybody

Thank you all for your comments and advice.

To answer the latest post first -

I am based in Johannesburg South Africa

No, I do not know  how to take direction from a compass - would love some help here.

I'm would like to achieve with feng shui both success, promotion and a nice pay rise too!  My personal life could also benefit for a change in a positive way.

Look forward to hearing from all of you
Hello georgeouschic,

you are far from where I work. I cannot come there and provide an on-site feng shui audit. And Since you cannot work out a directional compass, here are some general guidelines for Office Feng Shui:

-Do not place your office table in line with the door.
-Make sure there is no opening behind you. That is, ensure there is a solid wall behind your back. Windows to the side are better.
-Avoid being in direct face-to-face position with your office mate.
-An armchair is most favourable.

I can't really make much without the direction and description of the lot where your office is located. Can you post images of your place?

Best regards,
Red  :)

Return to “Feng Shui”