Direction to place things

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

durga18

Direction to place things

Post by durga18 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Hello,

Can someone please help me determine my house direction here in US.
Our main door exits toward south and our back yard in toward north. To place things with feng shui in consideration, do I chose directions the way our house is or feng shui has other way of determining the directions. For example love corner is south west. So when I am placing something in the bedroom, do I consider my house's southwest direction or bedroom's southwest direction?

Durga18
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna!

cktanz

sorry

Post by cktanz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:33 pm

i can't help u
good

Krys0702

Feng Shui - by Gill Hale and Mark Evans

Post by Krys0702 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm

This is a really good book... shows direction and all of that kind of information.

astroace

Feng Shui Directions

Post by astroace » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:11 am

Hi Durga18

In order to get your Feng Shui right, you need to get a good & reliable compass which can either show you in 1 degree segment or to show the 24 mountain sectors. Ideally using the Lo Pan.

With this you measure the front Main door of your house to get the facing direction. The degrees will tell you the 8 Trigrams or the 24 Mountain Trigrams. This is where the chi is coming into your home.

You can use any formulas after that. 8 Mansion, Xuan Kong Flying Star, Xuan Kong Liu Fa, Xuan Kong Da Gua, etc

Please let me know your front door facing degree and I can let you know your 24 Mountain facing & sitting directions.

Best regards to you,
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”