About lo-shu software

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moon shadow

About lo-shu software

Post by moon shadow » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:58 pm

I have seen some days ago a free online lo-shu reading:

http://mysticboard.org/mb ... i-lo-shu/

Thanks.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:41 am

I suppose the person who develop the software maybe practise different types of feng shui. :smt101 . So they base on different principles to practise or calculate the conclusions.
This is the problems when we seek many different opinions. We don't know who is right. I have almost given up trying :smt009

tresfavian

Post by tresfavian » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:27 am

I posted mine on your link and it had the element of Wood missing as the same with same remedies (close)
but it also added another missing element of Metal.  Seem to go further with my spouse too.  Interesting.

I know what rozrokz is saying that you may get conflicting answers but this is like any other translation, eg. the bible, language, horoscopes, readings etc.

The more you are in tune with yourself and your surroundings the more in tune you can adjust the yin' and yang's.  

tft

windspirits

The Website Link

Post by windspirits » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 pm

I have to say that the link you have in your post is so messed up.  I have placed several DOB's in the blanks and I get the same response.  I know for a fact this is not correct.  It would be nice if you are going to have information available to us in cyberspace, that it at least will work properly, because some of us take these things serious and live by them.  A lot of damage can be done if the information is incorrect that we are given.
Feel the gentle winds of the windspirits

brainet

Post by brainet » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 pm

well, i guess different soft hast different result. this is very common in here

Return to “Feng Shui”