a little problem with the location of my house

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

adrianna

a little problem with the location of my house

Post by adrianna » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:10 am

Hi,

I have been living in my home since i was born and over the past many years i have very few, if any, happy memories. I feel the negative energy permeating my home and the constant fights and frustrations that take place are of no help to the situation. I have tried visualising 'throwing away' the negativity and others but to no avail. The location doesn't help either - my house is situated in front of a T junction, with a mortuary, in the front and a chinese temple next to it. Yes, i live in 'prime' real estate. I had a friend ask me to hang crystal facing the road, but that somehow does not help.  I was wondering if anyone who is kind enough to offer any tips or advice on the situation? Thank you.

npb

Post by npb » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:19 am

Dear Adrianna

Im no expert in FS, however i heard some may use something like Ba Gua, or whatever it is; it has some kind of miror in the middle, and it is hang on the upper front door. If you dont know what i mean, go to some oriental store, and ask for miror that can be used to throw away negative qi. It is believe that miror can prevent the negiative qi comes in your house, however, i think you also need to go to some short of temple to activate the miror, go and ask help in that temple or ask the store keeper for more information.

The other thing that can you use is to invite some FS master, this definetly will cost a lot of money.

Hope this little information could help.

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:08 am

thanks for that npb, i will try and look into the mirror and ask around in some of the chinese feng shui shops. Thanks again.

npb

Post by npb » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:23 am

you are most welcome

neokia

Post by neokia » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:50 pm

can you give me a map of your home?
maybe i can help you..

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:15 am

In the f.s. book I have it mentions that a house on a corner with a road opposite is not favourable as cars approaching would shine their headlights toward the house causing unwelcome energies to enter. Advice was to hang a mirror on the outside of the house facing the road, that should ward off the energies.
Quite recently though I read somewhere that mirrors were never used in feng shui originally, so a bit confusing!!!!!!!!!
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

RobinSongsmith

Simply Put - Sell and Move

Post by RobinSongsmith » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:39 pm

I know it may seem a bit drastic, but you did say that:

1) I have been living in my home since i was born and over the past many years i have very few, if any, happy memories.
2) I feel the negative energy permeating my home and the constant fights and frustrations that take place are of no help to the situation.
3) I have tried visualising 'throwing away' the negativity and others but to no avail.
4) The location doesn't help either - my house is situated in front of a T junction,
5) with a mortuary, in the front and
6) a chinese temple next to it.

All the crystals in the world couldn't get rid of the harm you are receiving from your environment.  That's like saying you love your home but it's under heavy power lines and built between a nuclear power station and a dump.  It's an extreme example but, hey, whatever works.  If it is prime real estate, sell and move to somewhere else.  Just make sure you do some research of your new environment before you do so.

BTW, mirrors and ba guas do not "deflect" harmful chi.  That's just superstition.

Good luck!

Return to “Feng Shui”