"Professional Reading"

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

"Professional Reading"

Post by rozrokz » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:23 am

I am going to have a professional feng shui master do my reading on Wed. I asked for this reading as I was curious since my fren said what he told her was accurate about 98% (quite good) and I have $30 to burn. :smt005 . So stay tune as I will post back for a follow up report.
Thanks.
roz

rozrokz

Post reading report

Post by rozrokz » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:59 am

I could say that although $30 is a bit high a price, I am overall quite satisfied as I have learned which period I have to lay low and which period to be more aggressive in my career.
Overall he said that I am able to have more sales from male customer than ladies which is true. LOL.
Hmm. There is some conflict in lucky colours cause according to Vedic astrologer, my lucky colour is green but according to this man it is not.
Furthermore, seeing a person face to face you can ask question rather than only by email where some interpretations can't be explained.
He did say something which I have even checked for myself that is I have to leave home to have a better live which did not happen thus my miserable early years.
Oh and he said I will need an operation for my digestive system between 41-46 (He does not know I have this problem) and I know it is true cos I have been constipated a few years already and can't answer the call of nature without laxative. So, with this in mind, I will definitely seek medical help earlier before it is too late.

npb

Post by npb » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:32 am

if you don't mind, just post your data and let me help, we can do this by email or private chat.

Return to “Feng Shui”