introduction of FengShui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yoyocue

introduction of FengShui

Post by yoyocue » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:40 am

Fengshui is an old technology in Chinese like Vaastu Shastra.
About origin of Feng-Shui, you can read this article.
(http://www.feng-shui-architects.com/tra ... rigins.htm)

Feng in Chinese is wind and Shui in Chinese is water.
So, the importance of Feng-shui is we keep the good "chi" (wind) in your place and keep good water flow through your house.

There are many kinds of theories for Feng-shui.
The popular is 8 mansions and flying star.
It is easy to learn, but you will be easy to make the mistakes on these two.
You need to concern five elemnts, Yin/Yang, and your born year.
Some of Hong-Kong buildings are used by these.

The famous is Xuankong. There are many different kinds of theroies on Xuankong. Because there are many differnt kinds, students of each kind fight with words. They say they are right.
I do not like to argue. No one is perfect like God. This case works on you, but not works on him/her.
Like I said on Basics (http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 02&start=0), we do not figure out your fate before arranging your house/office. Also, you living envirnoment maybe is changing everyday.
We can not control it.
When you are at good time, Feng-Shui will help you a lot.  

All theories of Feng-Shui is to help you to keep good "chi" and let good water go through.

If you have a good Feng-Shui place, do not forget to choose a good day to move in. That's another story.

People in China, Hong-Kong, Japan, Koeran, Malaysia (Chinese), and Taiwan learn and use it.

ojenke

FengShui

Post by ojenke » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:18 am

From studying a number of Feng-Shui charts I noticed that one half of a person's living space is virtually uninhabitable; this, obviously, poses problems for people  who
have big families living in a contained space such as a house. Does anyone see a way to resolve this apparent discrepancy. For instance, in my home there are four
west group family members,meaning that we all get positive flow of energy from the same four sections of our house, but for different reasons. How can four different
people use the same four spaces simultaneously in a harmonious manner?

Love
             Ojenke

kusuma

Post by kusuma » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:29 am

I am new to Feng Shui. I am very keen to study about it. After reading resources materials available in the net I found it is very intresting. Any way it is encuraging to leave in a clean envirenment with a good hart. Any way it is a good thing for every huma beeng. But it is confusing about the good directions. Because good direction for the wife may be the bad directon for the husband. Then it is a big problem. Not only that is becomes a disterbance at all time. How we can overcome is a problem? And it has creat another problem.

Have a nice day
Kusuma
boditha

kusuma

Post by kusuma » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 am

boditha

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:22 am

Dear kusuma,

There is no problem for the members of the family in the house with the different directions.
This is one of keys of Feng-shui. I can not tell you the way which the Fengshui masters earn by.

rajan81

Post by rajan81 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 am

nice point made

Return to “Feng Shui”