home direction

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rajan81

home direction

Post by rajan81 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:40 am

hi my home entrance is in south east direction and the plan is in diagonal to the north south ie one corner of the plan is in north and not the wall. what to do in this case

tootsiewon

Direction

Post by tootsiewon » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:19 pm

This is exactly the issue I'm dealing with in my new home.  It's on the same diagonal with the same front entry point.

I have, in the past, been able to encourage healthy chi movement in my homes simply by feeling my way through the space.

In this home, I am having so much trouble doing that!  I haven't been able to find the same peace and joy in this space as I have in others.

Does anyone have some insight?

dryheat7

My Lo-Sho Square

Post by dryheat7 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi,
Somehow when I registered, I missed the part that I was suppose to check to get my calculation.  What do I do now, to get my Lo-Shu Square calculations?

Thank you

tootsiewon

Post by tootsiewon » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:52 pm

I'm not sure.  Prob reboot the software and start over?  There are experts somewhere around here, I'm sure...

NatNivlek

Post by NatNivlek » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 pm

in some views of a fengshui master, i came across some which mentioned that the entrance to your house may not be the "true" direction of your home, especially if you live in flats which have their gates at the corner.  It should be the direction where the "yang" (pardon me if i am wrong) or sunlight comes in the most.

Return to “Feng Shui”