Valentine's around the corner......Peach blossom

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alee

Valentine's around the corner......Peach blossom

Post by alee » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:13 am

What the heck is peach blossom?  :smt017

When we refer a woman has a lot of peach blossoms we mean she has a lot of suitors. The same goes with man. Traditionally, the parents will activate the son's or daughter's peach blossom luck if they think they are ready for marriage.

Peach blossom luck also makes you more charismatic which will help you in your career. Sales persons, PR people, movie stars, singers etc will benefit greatly from having strong peach blossom luck. If you are single and want some romance in the year 2008, you might consider activating your peach blossom.

To activate the peach blossom:-

1. Yearly 9 purple star.
The 9 purple is associated with peach blossom and joyous celebrations. Find out the location of the 9 purple in your bedroom and move your bed to this location, alternatively you can place a vase with 9 red or purple flowers to activate it. The yearly 9 purple falls at the Southeast sector in 2008.

2. Based on your on horoscope.
Rat, dragon, monkey - west (place a statue or picture of a rooster here)
Ox, snake, rooster - south (place statue or picture of a horse here)
Tiger, horse, dog - east (place a statue or picture of a rabbit here)
Rabbit, sheep, boar - north (place a statue or picture of a rat here)

:smt007             :smt053  :smt054  :smt055              :smt057
whispers of the heart

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:08 pm

alee
2. Based on your on horoscope.
Rat, dragon, monkey - west (place a statue or picture of a rooster here)
Ox, snake, rooster - south (place statue or picture of a horse here)
Tiger, horse, dog - east (place a statue or picture of a rabbit here)
Rabbit, sheep, boar - north (place a statue or picture of a rat here)

How did you know which animal to pair?

Does peach blossom luck have anything to do with charisma/self-confidence? My younger daughter has always been very shy and afraid to speak up in her defence. Will this help her to "get a backbone" so to speak?

alee

Post by alee » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi Silkconcept,

The cardinal directions N, S, E, W are associated with rat, horse, rabbit and rooster. In fact all the animal signs in the horoscope have their associated compass directions.

What has charisma has to do with self confidence? If she is shy then she's shy...... I dont see your point about "helping her to get a backbone".  Maybe she'll be more self confident if she's realize she has charisma? Weird question !
whispers of the heart

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:13 am

I know the animals have compass positions but I think what I was asking is what do they have to do with peach blossom luck and how do you figure which ones pair up? For instance, you said for rat, dragon, monkey use a statue of rooster. I'm not following why them and not say ox, rabbit, snake. Forgive my ignorance.

As for my other question, is peach blossom luck just for love luck? My daughter is having problems with her coach. She's a great volleyball player but her coach rarely puts her in the game. She's sat the bench many nights and it's getting quite obvious and very frustrating. Other parents have even made comments. I'm fuming over the situation and want to speak with the coach but it's my daughters fight and its not my place. She has always been very quiet/laid back and shy. She's afraid to say anything to her coach. I was just wondering if peach blossom luck would aide her in finding the courage to confront her coach. Thus what I meant by "getting a backbone". It wasn't meant to be mean.

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 am

Sorry, one more thing. I must mention this is a 7th grade team. Last year my daughter was on the "A" squad and had a different coach. This year's coach has her preferred group she always plays and there is a couple of girls that make many mistakes yet she keeps them in the entire game. My daughter and a couple other girls get put in and if they make a mistake the coach immediately pulls them out. My daughter's getting very upset and is even considering not trying out for the team next year. It's sad because she loves the game and she's really good at it. It's been hard because my older daughter is the type that's very outgoing and good at everything she tries (so it seems) but my younger one is more average in things and I thought here she had found her niche where she had a chance to shine. Can you see my frustration as a mom? I want to help my kids any way I can.

alee

Post by alee » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:01 am

Hi Silkconcept,

"I think what I was asking is what do they have to do with peach blossom luck and how do you figure which ones pair up? For instance, you said for rat, dragon, monkey use a statue of rooster. I'm not following why them and not say ox, rabbit, snake...."

That formula based on the earthly branch of your horoscope. Say if you are born in the yr of rat, dragon, and monkey then your peach blossom luck will be strongest if you face west or during the rooster yr, rooster month, rooster day, rooster hour and so on.

Yes this particular peach blossom star do have some "sexual connotation".
whispers of the heart

tootsiewon

Shyness

Post by tootsiewon » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:40 pm

I would consider placing really cool posters of volleyball players in the "helpful people" sector or her bedroom.  Especially those that show teamwork.  Also, in the knowlege area, mountains or mountain climbers or maybe a globe of the world.

I was very shy at that age, also.  People who didn't know me mistook that for conceit, which only made me withdraw more.  I took speech class and it made a world of difference.

Your daughter should ask the coach what she has to do in order to get more game time.  In front of the coach, she should write down the suggestions she gets so that the coach knows she's serious about this.

Badal

Re: Valentine's around the corner......Peach blossom

Post by Badal » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 pm

alee wrote:What the heck is peach blossom?  :smt017

To activate the peach blossom:-

1. Yearly 9 purple star.
The 9 purple is associated with peach blossom and joyous celebrations. Find out the location of the 9 purple in your bedroom and move your bed to this location, alternatively you can place a vase with 9 red or purple flowers to activate it. The yearly 9 purple falls at the Southeast sector in 2008.

:smt007             :smt053  :smt054  :smt055              :smt057
thanks for the info!! just one question, im new to this, a complete novice so  could you tell me, how do you find out the location of the 9 purple in a room?
thanks in advance

alee

Badal and Tootsiewon

Post by alee » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:10 am

hey there,  :smt006

happy new year!

Badal  :smt006 ,

The 9 purple is in the south east direction.  Just take a compass measurement from the centre of your room, find the southeast sector. If you can, move your bed here and sleep heading this location. If you cant, maybe light nine candles here, nine red flowers in a vase etc...

Maybe you can keep a record and tell us how long it will take to work or in fact did it work. Maybe you can review your yearly interpersonal relationship with people in general and love life and decide if you still want to follow the 9 purple next yr.

Hey Tootsie, welcome back!  :smt006

I think your responses and ideas to Silk's predicament is brilliant, how long have you been practising?
whispers of the heart

tootsiewon

hi

Post by tootsiewon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:37 am

Hi, Alee.  Actually, I've been here all along.  For some reason, when I post, I get an error message telling me to repost.  It keeps happening and I don't get a post in at all!  I was surprised when that post actually stuck!  The next one I tried didn't post, so I sent a PM to that person.

I've been paying attention to feng shui for about 10 years, now.  I sure don't think I'm an expert.  Mostly, FS is applying common sense to affected areas of one's space in order to foster a desired outcome.  

I'm not in favor of buying a bunch of trinkets, tho.  I usually can find ways to apply cures with ordinary things.  (Like using a couple of gourds instead of some expensive wu lous.)

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:36 am

Hey there tootsiewon!

I like your suggestions. I'm going to try them. I was also thinking of putting something in her Fame area. She has gone to her coach for suggestions on how to get more game time. The first time coach told her they'd talk at next practice but they didn't and the following week she asked before a game, coach told her to work on controlling her bumping and then didn't play her that game or the one next day either. Now she's scared to say anything. :smt012

You know I think there's stuff on the Occult and Magick forum, maybe I can learn a spell to give her coach really bad athlete's foot or something. JK! :smt003

Sorry alee I didn't mean to take over your thread.

tootsiewon

Yikes!

Post by tootsiewon » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Regarding spells:  Whatever you send out comes back to you times three.  Send out something good to the coach.  Like a spell for discernment, honor, fairness, etc.  

Do you have a copy of "The Secret:  The Law Of Attraction"?  It was posted on Google videos, but has been removed.  You can google it and find the official website.  It's very interesting.  At the most basic level, the theme is "thoughts become things"  but that's really an over-simplification.  It's available for purchase on their website.  Maybe your public library has a copy of it.  It's worth watching.

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:58 pm

HEY I was just kidding. I know not to go messing with something I know nothing about. I'll stick to being confused with Feng Shui. There's enough homework to keep my mind busy.

Keep smil :smt083 ing... It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:58 pm

HEY I was just kidding. I know not to go messing with something I know nothing about. I'll stick to being confused with Feng Shui. There's enough homework to keep my mind busy.

Keep smil :smt083 ing... It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Sorry, computer went on the fritz. Smiley face has a mind of it's own.

Return to “Feng Shui”