Suggestions for the East

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silkconcepts

Suggestions for the East

Post by silkconcepts » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:30 pm

My house faces East2. I want to take advantage of the annual 8 white star here this year but my star combos aren't very good (2m/5b/7w) this area is my foyer. What can I place here to aid with increased prosperity/wealth that won't aggravate the other stars?
Right now I have everyone coming in a different door,the walls are painted green, there's a couple of plants, black accent pieces and a vase of water, and we try to stay away from here as much as we can. My SW (where my 8water star is) is really afficted this month so no help there. Any suggestions to help?

alee

Post by alee » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:47 pm

The natal chart of the house is based on the period of which the house is built. It's like the birth chart of a person. This means the mountain  and water stars are permanent, unless you do a major renovation to bring the house to the current period of 8. Does this mean you are going to use the other door permanently?

Since you didnt mention which second door you are using,I cannot compare your choices. Inferring from your descriptions, I am guessing the SE sector with 1m/6w? If I am right I think it's quite good too since you have 9 purple and next year you'll have 8 white visiting.

If I were you, I would concentrate on the SW sector where the 8w is. Put a water feature at the sector if you really want to see increase prosperity.

Just out of curiosity, how about during the period 7, did you have a prosperous period 7 since you have 7 water at the foyer?
whispers of the heart

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:00 am

alee wrote: Does this mean you are going to use the other door permanently? My alternate door is in SE. It's the laundry room though from garage. I try to make everyone come thru here. My husband still insists on using the front. He doesn't buy into the FS "mumbo jumbo" as he calls it. I'm Gua 3 so the E entry doesn't effect me so much but it's the activity, I don't want to stir up the 7w.

If I were you, I would concentrate on the SW sector where the 8w is. Put a water feature at the sector if you really want to see increase prosperity. I do have a small lighted fountain here. I have some crystals here but I think I should put them away for Feb.

Just out of curiosity, how about during the period 7, did you have a prosperous period 7 since you have 7 water at the foyer?
Absolutely not! Move in date was Sept. 2002 period was almost over so energies very weak. Since moving in there has been much turmoil and marital problems. Finances have been poor as well. Money spent before can get a good handle on things stuff like that. It's been a nightmare since moving here.

alee

Post by alee » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:24 am

"My husband still insists on using the front. He doesn't buy into the FS "mumbo jumbo" as he calls it. I'm Gua 3 so the E entry doesn't effect me so much but it's the activity, I don't want to stir up the 7w. "

Well cant help you with that except maybe put cures for the 2m/7w, as I cannot have a real good look at the house and the surroundings.

From my experience, it's almost impossible to get 100% good feng shui but with these tools, you are more empowered to make the best with the available choices.
whispers of the heart

Return to “Feng Shui”