Need help for daughter

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silkconcepts

Need help for daughter

Post by silkconcepts » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:56 am

I thought I should bring this into new topic. Again, sorry alee.

As stated in different post, my daughter has been having problems with her coach. Looking for help analizing things.

Info on her:
born Year of the Boar
Kua 1, east group
bedroom in NW  (8m/8b/4w with 2annual, 9monthly)
Bedroom painted a light Mauve with a mural I painted on North wall (entire wall) that has a garden scene with rolling hills in background and small lake.

Would anyone like to analize things with me to see what I can do to help support her. I want to help her gain more self confidence, gain more recognition for her efforts with her coach and peers and help her to come out of her shell and be not so shy.

yoyocue

Post by yoyocue » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:13 am

Have you analyzed her birth chart or bazi? I did not read the posts you wrote before.
If the original personality is like this and you want to change its personality, I think you push too hard.

alee

Post by alee » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:15 am

Hey Silk,

I hope you find my thread I started on the chinese astrology will be of some help?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=44098
whispers of the heart

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Brilliant alee!

I haven't had the courage to really get into BaZi yet. I've been struggling to fully understand the stars. I know that I truly need to get moving studying up on this though. It's my stubborn scorpio nature holding me back right now. I found your link very informative. I filed it in my FS forum tips folder. A friend from another forum has been trying to get me to get Joey Yap's The Destiny Code.

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:49 pm

yoyocue

My original topic got started under alee's peach blossom luck thread.

I'm not trying to change her personality I just want to help her boost her self-confidence and to teach her to speak up for herself.

Return to “Feng Shui”