New to this feng shui and need SOME big help

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hazelsmith

New to this feng shui and need SOME big help

Post by hazelsmith » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:22 pm

Well to begin with I am a divorced mother of 4 and my b day is 6/13/1966
I live in a mobile home which is very confusing exspecially with fen shui.
My front door faces the north which is also my kitchen and dining room. My back door also faces the north which is in front of the bathroom. I have an add on that has a door but I try not to use this door because it is off my 14 yr olds bedroom. My bedroom is in the west. The living room is in the east. The kithcen- dining room, second bedroom and bath are in between. Then the add on is a third bedroom which is in the south. My other concern is I have another add on to that third bedroom but it is rented out. It is a 1 bedroom apartment. So from west to east it goes living room, kitchen=dining room, second bedroom, bathroom and master bedroom.
North to south second bedroom, third bedroom, the rented apartment.
There is no wall between the kitchen and living room.
I have found my kau number but it is different in 2 places sometimes it is 5 and then 8. so this is also confusing. I would like to marry again so I need the colors to put in my bedroom and where to put my bed. I am painting and re organizing the whole house, because my mother recently past away in the house, so I am trying to cleanse it and make it mine so my life will function properly.
SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS: I am open to listen and follow through. Thank you kindly for your time.
Hazel Smith

hazelsmith

Here is what I get for the flying stars

Post by hazelsmith » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 am

House Was Built in June 13, 1966 based on which your Flying Star Feng Shui Chart and Analysis is as below.

South East
953 South
517 South West
East
162 West
North East
498 North
626 North West
The Period Star,Facing Star and Mountain Star together suggest the auspiciousness or inauspiciousness of the house. When compared with the flying star analysis for a person, this chart will help you decide the correct locations of the rooms in your home.
Your house was built in Period 6
Period Star 6 will be located in the Center Palace.
Direction of Mountain Palace of your house is South
The Mountain Star of your house is 1
Direction of Facing Palace of your house is North
The Facing Star of your house is 2

Stars :- The numbers in the grid are known as Stars which represent the trigrams of the I Ching.

Period :- The Period helps you find out the auspicious and inauspicious areas in your house and helps you find the changes that occur every 20 years in the Feng Shui cycles.

Period Star :- The Period Star or the Time Star is the 'qi' that will enhance, control or assist the other stars of your flying star chart. The period star for your house is calculated from the period in which it was built.

Palace :- There is nine grid and each square of the grid is known as a Palace of your house.

Mountain Palace :- This is the direction in which the auspicious Mountain Star is located at the back of the house.

Mountain Star :- The Mountain Star is the number that governs your health. This stands for happiness, good relationships,influence and success.

Facing Palace :- This is the direction in which the auspicious Mountain Star is located. If the Mountain Star is directly at the front of the house, this is known as the Facing Palace.

Facing Star :- The Facing Star governs your luck and wealth. This represents your monetary gains and losses

PLEASE HELP, I am confused:
Now how should I place my chairs and what colors should I paunt the walls in my Bedroom and in my living room?????????????????????????????
Hazel Smith

hazelsmith

And ANOTHER SET I RECEIVED

Post by hazelsmith » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:44 am

Female's birthday 6/13/1966
The Kua Number is the Type 8 of the Western Group
South
East 7 3 5 West
6 8 1
2 4 9
North

Pink areas are the auspicious directions, which empower people's energy and luck.

South
East 8 5 1 West
6 9 3
4 7 2
North

The sequence of luck
The 1st lucky direction is at Southwest
The 2nd lucky direction is at Northwest
The 3rd lucky direction is at West
The 4th lucky direction is at Northeast

The Western type person should live in the of Western house or room.
Hazel Smith

Rhubarb Lady

Lots of changes

Post by Rhubarb Lady » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Wow!  You are either ambitious or desperate! javascript:emoticon(':smt002')
javascript:emoticon(':smt002')I say that tongue in cheek.  I really admire what you must be trying to do and everything you must be going through.
I am in a similiar situation. Feeling like my head is barely above water.  That is why I figure Feng Sh couldn't hurt but will probably help - a lot.
My suggestion is one that I take seriously to heart for my self.
TAKE ONLY ONE ISSUE PER MONTH!
Focus on one thing at a time!
And don't neglect your health because really that is the most important element.
Wish you much blessings and luck.
I really admire your spirit in never giving up - always going forward!

hinano

New on feng shui

Post by hinano » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi,

It is confusing when it concerns a mobile home! Your main door if the direction you should take. In the entrance looking out is your facing direction - this is the most important one. The other parts of your house you will need to place on the lo shu square. Please visit www.wofs.com and try the reading you get. The 5 kua number is special since you are a lady you will go under number 8. For a man, under 2. 8 is part of the west group.

Your entrance is always you Scheng Chi direction also.

As for marriage, pls keep your bedroom zen and clutter free. A few touch of reds is enough. Try a pair of mandari  ducks, an amethyst tree. Do not put any photos nor mirrors, tv aquariums in your bedroom.
Hope this hemps,
Kind regards

hazelsmith

Thank you so much for everything....

Post by hazelsmith » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:26 am

When I get back home I will work on my fung shui..... but like you said work on one thing at a time so I am fighting to keep my children from ex. I am going to go to the site that was suggested and take the advice I have received. Thank you so much for helping.
Hazel Smith

hinano

new to feng shui

Post by hinano » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:27 am

Hello again,

If you work on your feng shui I have a very good advice is to jot down whatever you go with the dates. Feng shui works wonders by the power of 9 - 9 hours, 9 days, 9 weeks, 9 months... Note also whatever is different ; health problems, a change of life etc whatever may seem "different". Feng shui will relate to something you may have done wrong in a certain area of your house or show that your on the right track. Keep your mind also clutter free. Do not surcharge yourself with emotions as they lay clouds... It is not easy but you will make it. Difficult situations attract difficulties. A good mind attracts good vibes.
If you want to start from scratch, start by cleaning your house with rock salt. Do it in a clockwise direction - especially doors, windows, corners etc. Leave if for 24 hours - would work better if you are away. Clean it the next day and do the same with sandal incense. Light it and walk in a clockwise direction also insisting in the corners - 3 turns in a circular manner.
I am always eager to help - feng shui attitude - so please do not hesitate.
Good luck in your venture
Regards

Red.Emano

Post by Red.Emano » Wed May 07, 2008 8:13 am

hello,

you said you are living in a mobile home. Do you drive it often?

silkconcepts

Post by silkconcepts » Sat May 17, 2008 3:06 am

red.emano-  mobile homes are not truly moveable. They are small narrow ranch style homes that are usually cheaply made then delivered to the lot. Also called manufactured homes.

hazelsmith- You need to first determine the true facing direction of your home then obtain its compass degree. Once you have these it will be easier to place the grid over your floorplan to find out exactly what sector each area falls in. Then you can focus on the 3 main areas of importance (front entry, bedroom, kitchen) and any rooms you spend more than 6 hours a day in.
I'm not going crazy, I enjoy every minute of it!

Return to “Feng Shui”