Flying stars in my bedroom

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cybermices

Flying stars in my bedroom

Post by cybermices » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:52 pm

This is my first Feng Shui post in a forum. ( and surely  not the last) At 48 I'm a total newbie and need some help.

This is my 1st problem:

I'm moving into a new house on April 19 and acording to the House Flying Star chart (Facing South 3 (195º) - sitting North 3 (15º) my bedroom is on Northeast Corner (lesser earth - Knowledge & education).

The flying star for my bedroom are:

Period Star: 2
Mountain Star: 7
Water Star: 9
Year Star: 4

As far as I have learned the 2 star is an illness star and it's element is earth (so is the NE sector)
I've also read that the 7 Mountain and the 9 water combined create marital problems and that I should use crystals in this sector ( under bed at feet).

My major concern is: do I look out for the 2 star in an earth sector or do I pay more attention to the conflict 7-9?

And how do I balance my bedroom's chi?

I also have other areas of the house with the 2 star and the 5 star together. (I know it's very bad) But there I'm applying 24 rod and 6 rod
metal windchimes.

At this moment my bedroom is the most confusing place. Can anyone help?

PS- Both my wife and I are kua number 4 (east group) and we will sleep with our heads towards East. (one of our good directions)
Nothing is nothing. All is nothing. Nothing is all.

KWC1638

Post by KWC1638 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:25 am

star 2 in your bathroom there is no need to worry about.  Since you don't spent that much time there anyway.  Just keep your toilet close and clean.  

KWC

astroace

Bad Flying Stars in Bedroom

Post by astroace » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:04 am

Hi Cybermices,

Your bedroom located in the NE sector with Flying Star 7 2 9. The #2 period star is for reference and it does not represent the #2 Illness star. What you have is the #7 MS and #9 WS. In the NE sector which is Earth, the #7 Metal will be stronger than the #9 Fire.
First we need to understand the #7 is Tui (Young Lady) and #9 is Li (Middle aged Lady). Both are Female, means problems related to Ladies.

Your bedroom is in the Wu Kwei sector which means that any problems arised will create bad relationship luck, betrayal, gossip, scandal.

What you need to do is to be sincere with your spouse and refrain from temptations. Other than that the #9 stars are favourable and it also represent preparations & future events. The best remedy is to create good karma.

Best regards to you,
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”