Feng Shui and Relationships

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhubarb Lady

Feng Shui and Relationships

Post by Rhubarb Lady » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:21 pm

I am learning to master myself through Feng Shui. My family and coworkers are at best tolerant. If Certain changes need to be done to the home or personal work space and these changes conflict with others - worse yet at home these changes are completely disregarded - what can a person do?
Any suggestions?
My husband is very difficult as he sees no validity to feng shui. I would be happy to compromise - but then it occurred to me.  Maybe I can feng shui my relationship with him?
Hmmmm. Any suggestions?

circulodemujeres

One suggestion

Post by circulodemujeres » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Try not to control everything.  That is not the sprit of feng shui. You cannot "feng-shui" your husband, or anybody else for that matter.  Harmony and Balance is what feng shui is all about.

ssanusi

Re: One suggestion

Post by ssanusi » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:57 am

circulodemujeres wrote:Harmony and Balance is what feng shui is all about.
I agree with this statement. Most of the time, problems happen when there is imbalance, disharmony on the environment. When we do change something on the environment, the chi will be affected. But, changes on the chi level might not be manifested too fast on the physical level. You need to see how long the effect happened after you changed something. If it is too soon, they might not be related. It could be something else.

By the way, what do you mean by changes disregarded? Fengshui will affect the environmental chi even though the people do not believe in it.

Return to “Feng Shui”