what do birds mean?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dianegonzalez

what do birds mean?

Post by dianegonzalez » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 am

Hi, can someone help me interpret this? Two weeks ago a bird built a nest in a palm tree outside our front door, in the career area. The bird had 2 or 3 babies, that are now flying around.

Yesterday, we found a dead bird laying outside my office window in the relationship area. I don't know if it is one of the birds from the nest, but it is laying dead on it’s back, wrapped in its wings. Also in the relationship area are about 12 deep red amaryllis in bloom. What do you think this could mean in feng shui terms?

hinano

BIRDS

Post by hinano » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:08 pm

Hello;

I wouldn't be too concerned about this especially if you have a window since birds are attracted to shiny items. Birds nesting is always good feng shui. This may mean that you are "nesting" yourself. You may have some ups and downs but let things grow. You may get concerned if they all die or fly away. Rejoice if other birds come to visit.

KWC1638

Re: what do birds mean?

Post by KWC1638 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:11 pm

dianegonzalez wrote:Hi, can someone help me interpret this? Two weeks ago a bird built a nest in a palm tree outside our front door, in the career area. The bird had 2 or 3 babies, that are now flying around.

Yesterday, we found a dead bird laying outside my office window in the relationship area. I don't know if it is one of the birds from the nest, but it is laying dead on it’s back, wrapped in its wings. Also in the relationship area are about 12 deep red amaryllis in bloom. What do you think this could mean in feng shui terms?
Havinga birds next in your surrounding area is a good sign.  If you find a dead bird, please just pick the dead bird up and discard it or barry it.  Life is death is part of life.  Just don't take it in a bad way.  Good things will happen if you just keep the place nice and clean.

KWC

Return to “Feng Shui”