Water can make or mar your Wealth- Feng Shui Tips

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rohin

Water can make or mar your Wealth- Feng Shui Tips

Post by rohin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:14 pm

We frequently chat about this and Feng Shui also considers water as true wealth as it consolidates energy on the face of the earth.

In Feng Shui, according to the Ba-Gua or the compass direction, there is a possibility of a loss related to that particular corner, where water leakages are found. Considering its value and importance for the existence of life on earth, it would be an excellent idea to take the first appropriate step, that of stopping all leakages in our house or office. Simple cure is replacing the washer in some cases; changing the valve will do the trick.

Even when we apply this principle to our very own way of life, we apprehend that we are talking about Lakshmi the goddess of wealth. In daily practice we think of the eight aspects of this great goddess as ‘Astha Lakshmi ‘ it includes Aishwarya Lakshmi, Vijaya Lakshmi, Santan Lakshmi, and Maha Lakshmi. These are the 8 main facts of human life and if you let it skid through your fingers, you are in fact watching prosperity walk away from your life!

Just as leakage has a negative effect on our wealth, blockages of pipes due to scaling or some accumulation of mud is equally disastrous. Such blockages diminish the free flow of water and in fact are hindered the flow of income. It is likely that your profits or dues get stuck.

Sometimes, due to rearrangement of taps etc, a particular tap is removed and that passage is blocked with either a metal or a wood stopper. It spells the stoppage of your profits. Pipes and taps are intended to be in good working condition. These few mistakes could be set right to that your wealth is not adversely affected.

http://rjastro.blogspot.com/2008/06/wat ... -feng.html
Warm Regards,
rjastro

Barbaras Ahajustsde

A bar

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:36 pm

I have a bar that divides my living room from my kitchen area.  Due to some problems we were unable to repair at the time, and laziness, would placing a water fountain on the bar beside a huge Ivy correct this problem?  This bar is to the right on anyone who walks in the front door.  

Thanks in advanced,
Barbara
I'm BACK! :o)

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Sorry...

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:38 pm

I'm still waking up...
The above said bar has a sink in it.  We disconnected it.  This is what I was asking about, the water being stopped off.

Barbara

KWC1638

Post by KWC1638 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:18 pm

No matter what the situation is.  Just stop the leak first (no leak in wealth).  Then fix the bar when you have time (wait until your wealth fills back up).

KWC

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:06 am

KWC1638 wrote:No matter what the situation is.  Just stop the leak first (no leak in wealth).  Then fix the bar when you have time (wait until your wealth fills back up). KWC
You know, I was wondering.  We are having to replace our well pipes as they are rusted out and causing a considerably huge, loss in pressure to our home.  Its been building up for well over a year now. (No pun intended):smt002
Would this be along the same principle?  The pipes loosing water due to the rusted out holes & falling back into the well? We have had some major financial problems during this time.  

Hummm  :smt017
Something to think about, that's for sure.

Thanks!
Barbara[/i]

KWC1638

Post by KWC1638 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Barbaras Ahajustsde wrote:
KWC1638 wrote:No matter what the situation is.  Just stop the leak first (no leak in wealth).  Then fix the bar when you have time (wait until your wealth fills back up). KWC
You know, I was wondering.  We are having to replace our well pipes as they are rusted out and causing a considerably huge, loss in pressure to our home.  Its been building up for well over a year now. (No pun intended):smt002
Would this be along the same principle?  The pipes loosing water due to the rusted out holes & falling back into the well? We have had some major financial problems during this time.  

Hummm  :smt017
Something to think about, that's for sure.

Thanks!
Barbara[/i]
Barbara,

Yes, you can say it with similarity.  Slow water means slow wealth.  I would advice you to get it fix.

KWC

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Yes...

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Yes, its on the list of top thing to do, as soon as possible! ;o)

Return to “Feng Shui”