Natural Feng Shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Turtle

Natural Feng Shui

Post by Turtle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Have you ever noticed that a person who most of the time has things going well for them and yet they have never studied Fueng Shui? After having studing Feng Shui through many books, I had worked hard in the art of placement. I am still always learning something new. One day my boyfriend brought me into his cousin's house and I started noticing things were in the order they were suppose to be according to Fueng Shui. I asked his cousin did he use that? He looked at me as if spoke to him in Chinese.
That is when I realized that some people are sensitive to their surroundings and what makes them natrually comfortable. After meeting her I realize she was very in tune with the universe and she didn't even know it. It was just natural to her.

Barbaras Ahajustsde

My sister

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:31 pm

This is my sister.  She has a big house in the country and its decorated country style.  Antiques and angels all over the place.  Its airy and her windows are not blocked.  
Maybe this is why she does so good?  

I on the other hand have a mobile home that is cramped.  Its arranged oddly.  Not much one can do with what I have and we need everything in the space it occupies.   I don't have it going on like my sister does, and I am thinking its the furniture arrangement.  I like to stop and divide open spaces to create (for example) a separate setting area.  Even though the entrance comes directly into the living room.  The furniture says, "You can't go through here, walk around."  
Thats it, isn't it?

Barbara
I'm BACK! :o)

KWC1638

Re: Natural Feng Shui

Post by KWC1638 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Turtle wrote:Have you ever noticed that a person who most of the time has things going well for them and yet they have never studied Fueng Shui? After having studing Feng Shui through many books, I had worked hard in the art of placement. I am still always learning something new. One day my boyfriend brought me into his cousin's house and I started noticing things were in the order they were suppose to be according to Fueng Shui. I asked his cousin did he use that? He looked at me as if spoke to him in Chinese.
That is when I realized that some people are sensitive to their surroundings and what makes them natrually comfortable. After meeting her I realize she was very in tune with the universe and she didn't even know it. It was just natural to her.
From my experience, best remedy is to keep your home outside and inside nice, clean, and clutter free.  Start noticing people with messy office have more problems and get less done vs people who have nice and neat desk being more productive.  As me how I know?  Just trying to help.

KWC

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:33 am

Hi Turtle, it looks like you answered your own question there. Some people are naturally in tune with the universe. And some people are naturally lucky. Some of it is predetermined by birth, I think. I am a Scorpio and also a Dragon, a rather intense combination, but I am being told I am naturally lucky, being a dragon, and very sensitive to my environment being a Scorpio. My circumstances are not ideal right now, but I let my Feng Shui slip for a while, just to find that the apartment I moved into, not even thinking about Feng Shui, however, taking in and evaluating the positive energy of the place, as compared to another apartment choice I had, has an almost perfect layout. The few things that were inauspicious, I have been treating with prayers and Feng Shui cures for only a few days, and I have seen tremendous improvement. So keep working on your Feng Shui knowledge, try to declutter as well as possible and apply cures while keeping the intention of the cure in mind. Then pray for help from your higher power, i.e. God, angels or the universe, for example (I am Christian, but don't want to offend anyone), and keep asking targeted questions on here. Someone might just come along an point you in the right direction... *wink*
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 am

First, I think that one has a good astrology chart, then of course he needs to have good fengshui. And he has not any or has only few strikes in his astrology chart with those of his family men and spouse, friends, neighbors, etc.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:34 am

Yup.  Sir Mullich Vn is correct.  If you have a good astrology chart it speaks a lot of what fortunes and misfortunes you'll have in this life.  Some people are indeed attuned to their surroundings and implement harmony even without knowing feng shui.  While some who are troubled at present reflect it on their surroundings.  Thus, we should take time to reflect on ourselves and give time to do small changes to make things a bit more positive.

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 am

Yes, my housemate is pretty good with it, and seems to know generally where it's good to arrange her bed, or to be to study, or how to put the couch, etc. I wish I was like her, and just knew how to arrange everything!

Return to “Feng Shui”