bad feng shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Turtle

bad feng shui

Post by Turtle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Please read this if you are new to feng shui. The correct art of placement is just as powerful as the wrong placement. When you try to change it or tweek the philosphy you need to be careful. The hardest part is having all the people you live with believe or at least not do anything that will hurt the placement. For example, my husband and I adopted a stray cat. He is responsible for ONLY the trash and the litter box. Everyday he would set the bagged litter in the back yard by the door because it was too far of a walk to the trash can (10 steps). Everyday I would come home and throw it away. I got a little tired of that so I let it sit and every few days he would throw it away. I would tell him about Feng Shui. It went in one ear and out the other. Well it got to a point where it stayed a week. I get to the point where I can't stand it any longer then I would throw it away. During our fued over the trash, our feng shui was getting worse because of the bad energy at the back entrance of our door. Within the same month,after it has been going for 3 1/2 weeks, he called me at work and told me he had bad news for me. He couldn't believed HE WAS FIRED FROM HIS JOB!!!! We'll, now he believes!

Barbaras Ahajustsde

I'm new to this but have question...

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Please don't misunderstand this question but...
As much as I hate that simple act of leaving trash at the frt or back door door, for safety reasons (someone could trip or come up to the door to discover what you are throwing away...hubby does this as he gathers trash up) why is it bad to leave trash at the door?  Poo or other trash?

Thanks,
Barbara
I'm BACK! :o)

KWC1638

Re: I'm new to this but have question...

Post by KWC1638 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Barbaras Ahajustsde wrote:Please don't misunderstand this question but...
As much as I hate that simple act of leaving trash at the frt or back door door, for safety reasons (someone could trip or come up to the door to discover what you are throwing away...hubby does this as he gathers trash up) why is it bad to leave trash at the door?  Poo or other trash?

Thanks,
Barbara
Your front door is very important.  That is where your good chi should come in.  Do yourself a favor by keeping it nice and clean.  If it is dirty and smelly, it might even scare away the good spirit which suppose to bring good fortune to your house.  Just trying to help.

KWC

Red.Emano

Post by Red.Emano » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:39 am

Feng Shui shouldn't be used to scare people out of their wits just because of a simple trash can.

This is not how authentic classical feng shui works, because their are a lot of factors to be considered. One thing to consider is the Qi flow of your house and the Destiny chart of your husband. Their are a lot of people with trash at their backdoor but not all of their husbands get fired out of their job...Funny.

Remember, its all about location direction and how these 2 are stirred up. It's not just because of a small object.

Best Regards,
Red Emano V
Authentic Classical San He & San Yuan Feng Shui Practitioner/Consultant

Return to “Feng Shui”