Can Feng Shui be used for an APARTMENT?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonstormw

Can Feng Shui be used for an APARTMENT?

Post by moonstormw » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:46 pm

I live in a ground floor apartment and would like to know if I can use feng shui to harmonise my home?

My patio faces a large swimming pool surrounded by large trees

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 pm

feng shui can be used to harmonize any space..house apartment.....indoors outdoors..any area you spend time in......I use it with my own intuition and personal space to maintain high energy and create an environment that feels right and comfortable for me...Its good for the soul..
Peace

astroace

External Feng Shui

Post by astroace » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi Moonstormw,

As you mentioned that your patio faces a large swimming pool, at what direction is this large water body coming from. Normally we should consider the house sitting direction to determine the type of house. After which we should apply the Xuan Kong Liu Fa theory to check whether that sector needs water or not at this current period. Water in the North may not necessarily be good.

Assuming that water is ok for this period of time, we then check the Flying Stars chart to see whether the stars, good or bad will be activated by this water. We should then check the Bazi of the occupants of this house to see if water is favorable and beneficial to them and to take the necessary precautions.

Feng Shui is all about peace & harmony.

With best regards,
astroace

moonstormw

Thank you for your responses

Post by moonstormw » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi

Thank you for your comments and responses, I appreciate it.

I think, from your comments,  I should have a professional feng shui practioner come and give me a consultation.

Pity you guys are so far away...

thanks again

:smt003

astroace

Post by astroace » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 am

Hi Moonstormw,

It is good for you to learn about Feng Shui and Bazi.
It also depends on your personal interest as the more you are interested, the faster you will absorb the information.

Most important is to seek a good Master with tolerance and passion to teach. He or she should have the patience to guide you. Nowadays there are quite a number of schools teaching Feng Shui or Bazi but it depends on their fees, your budget and your intentions. If you decide to go professional, you should check out the schools, their Masters and their background. No one school can cover everything. Go for different Masters and use the best of each Master to incorporate into your practice.

Based on Bazi, there are certain Symbolic Stars that can tell us whether a person has the interest to learn the paranormal. If you have that, you will pick up things very quickly. Join as many Feng Shui Forums as possible and learn from their discussions. There are some good ones, others may be of self interest and some that are linked to some commercial sites. You decide which one suits you best.

Meantime should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I shall answer to my best ability.

Thank you and with best regards,
astroace

Wolfie19

Post by Wolfie19 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:11 am

astroace wrote:Hi Moonstormw,

It is good for you to learn about Feng Shui and Bazi.
It also depends on your personal interest as the more you are interested, the faster you will absorb the information.

Most important is to seek a good Master with tolerance and passion to teach. He or she should have the patience to guide you. Nowadays there are quite a number of schools teaching Feng Shui or Bazi but it depends on their fees, your budget and your intentions. If you decide to go professional, you should check out the schools, their Masters and their background. No one school can cover everything. Go for different Masters and use the best of each Master to incorporate into your practice.

Based on Bazi, there are certain Symbolic Stars that can tell us whether a person has the interest to learn the paranormal. If you have that, you will pick up things very quickly. Join as many Feng Shui Forums as possible and learn from their discussions. There are some good ones, others may be of self interest and some that are linked to some commercial sites. You decide which one suits you best.

Meantime should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I shall answer to my best ability.

Thank you and with best regards,
astroace

thank you for the info u posted above- it is really helpful to me in considering how to go about learning Feng Shui- since it is a growing fascination :)
Peace, luv and lots of happiness!!!

astroace

Learning Feng Shui / bazi

Post by astroace » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:56 am

Hi Wolfie19,

We are always learning about new things in life. Feng Shui and Bazi has been around for more than 4000 years. It has always fascinated me the pattern that was created and derived the current HSIA Calendar. Back then we do not have computers to calculate the complex formulas but if you look at the original Tong Shu Almanac you will notice that
the dates and the 60 Jia Zi cycle elements are on the dot. Looks like we may have some help from some UFO guys back then.

All those interested to learn more about Feng Shui and Bazi should participate in this Forum or any other, to discuss their questions, doubts or the situations they are going thru. Don't feel shy to ask even if you feel that it is a silly question. Most important is to clear your doubts. Those with better knowledge and skill should help those who are starting out.

Feng Shui and Bazi are for everybody to learn and master.

Thank you for your time,
Happy New Year to All of You out there,
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”