Feng Shui Suggestions for my Home

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonstormw

Feng Shui Suggestions for my Home

Post by moonstormw » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi

Since I can incorporate feng shui into an apartment space.  

What can you suggest in respect of achieving the following?

A) Harmony in my home
B) Great energy for young children - boys
C) Prosperity
D) Health
and most important to me - Happiness

Thank you  :smt003

astroace

Feng Shui suggestions

Post by astroace » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 am

Hi Monstormw,

I would like to answer your queries as follows;

A) In order to achieve harmony in any building or home, we need to look at the landform or the surroundings. Certain directions allow water to be in the front or at the back, others may need water in front with mountain far away or some may need mountain or higher ground in front or at the back. Basically the house should sit and face the necessary direction so as to allow the balanced and harmonious energy to flow to that house. If the direction is not right, what happens is that the energy coming in may not be that favourable or harmonious.

Once we can tap the good energy, chances are the rest of the stars will become benificial. If not they are just numbers and as the energy is not harmonious, the bad stars become potent.
A house or building is like a vessel. It will contain and accumulate the energy coming thru the front door over a period of time. Depending on the door opening and other external trigger conditions, certain good or bad situation may happen to the occupants. Normally it may take 1 cycle or 60 days for a person to be exposed to the energy both good or bad.

Internal Feng Shui is also very important as in the 24 Mountain sectors are where the energies will reside. Locate where the good stars are and make full use of that sector by being there more often e.g as your living room, dining, study, office room, bedroom. If that sector has the # 5 or # 2 stars, try not to aggitate the energy by sound, vibration, wind, or heat. Humidity and dust collected as in storeroom will also trigger the the bad stars.

For some of us, we may not have the privilege to occupy the best room of the house so we need to make full use of what is left, meaning we may get the weak stars or even the bad stars in our rooms. To cure the bad stars we need to use the element exhaust cycle to weaken them and also to keep the place clean and well ventilated. What ever it is we must always use our personal good directions to tap the good energy and overcome the bad.

Feng Shui is all about peace and harmony with our environment

I will reply to the others later

B) Great energies for young boys
C) Prosperity
D) Health
E) Happiness

Thank you for your time and with best regards,
astroace

moonstormw

Post by moonstormw » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi

Thank you so much,

What you say make absolute sense to me

I think I will ask a feng shui practioner to consult on my home to see  where the energy is

Harmony in my home is very important to me, especially with two young boys, calmness is good for them both mentally as well as physically.

I look forward to your responses with my other points.

Ciao for now and thank you again  :smt003

Moonstormw

astroace

Feng Shui Suggestions Pt-2

Post by astroace » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:49 am

Hi Moonstormw,

B) Great energy for young children - boys
In order to analyze our Self Element, strength and weaknesses, we need to do the full Bazi analysis. From which we will know which personal direction or sector is favorable or unfavorable to us.

The other aspect is to use the Bazi information like the person's yin / yang energy balance. If a Male person is more YIN than yang, he should occupy the Yang sector of the house like from the NW to SE sectors. If a Female person is more YANG than yin, she should occupy the Yin sector like from S to W sectors.

After this we need to do the Feng Shui audit of the house. Here we determine the good sectors using both the 8 Mansion and Flying Stars methods based on House and Door facing / sitting directions. Those sectors with good stars are those with harmonious energies whereas bad sectors are those with imbalanced energies.

When we occupy the areas with good energies, our body will replenish the energy that we need.
Good example is that we will be able to sleep better in a bedroom with harmonious energy and wake up feeling refreshed, whereas in bad or imbalanced location we may have difficulty to sleep or if we should sleep much later it is due to tiredness and we will wake up feeling tired or stressed the next morning. Our inner energy will be drained over a period of time and it will affect our health and well being. This will affect our concentration, mood and also the interpersonal relationship with the people around us. When we start to make mistakes and people attacking us, we call it bad luck ?

With both the information, we can determine which sectors or rooms are ideal for us. We should then use them to the max. Whatever sectors we use, we should always face our personal favorable directions based on our personal Kua or NaYin. When the energy is harmonious, we will definitely feel energetic and able to focus on our everyday task.

Hope this information may be helpful to your understanding in Feng Shui.
Sorry that I've spelt your name incorrectly earlier in my reply.

Best Regards to You and Your Family,
astroace

Return to “Feng Shui”