A Lo Shu Feng Shui Reading

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moonstormw

A Lo Shu Feng Shui Reading

Post by moonstormw » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:54 am

Hi

I did a Lo Shu for me and got the following missing element back:-
Missing Element: Earth
Remedial Measures:
1.Use a square or rectangular wooden dining table.
2.Move your bedroom or office to the South Western corner of your house.
3.Keep a greenstone pyramid in South West for strength and consistency.
4.Hang pictures of mountain on your South sidewall.
5.Hang a yellow bulb in the Center of the room.

What is a greenstone pyramid?
And what is a yellow bulb?  is it a yellow light?

It also says move your bedroom or office to the South Western corner of your house - This is not at all possible for me, as this area is my lounge  :smt017 .  Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help here

Moonstormw

Lavender-oasis

a Lo shu Feng Shui reading

Post by Lavender-oasis » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:18 am

Greenstone pyramid is a green coloured stone or crystal which can be bought either online or in crystal/gem shops.
A yellow bulb is a yellow light globe which can easily be bought in the supermarket, it is usually an insect repellent light or you can use party light globe which can be bought in hardware stores

moonstormw

Re: a Lo shu Feng Shui reading

Post by moonstormw » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 am

Hi Lavender-Oasis,

thank you for the information, really appreciate it.

Moonstormw

Lavender-oasis wrote:Greenstone pyramid is a green coloured stone or crystal which can be bought either online or in crystal/gem shops.
A yellow bulb is a yellow light globe which can easily be bought in the supermarket, it is usually an insect repellent light or you can use party light globe which can be bought in hardware stores

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sun May 09, 2010 12:40 am

If this is a reading about yourself and you lack the Earth element it simply means you need to be careful about the basic things which will affect you greatly.  For example, pay attention to what you eat as the possibility of suffering food poisoning is high.  Don't do your homework well and you end up with a lousy report.  Etc.

A better way of addressing this lack of Earth element within yourself is enhancing your inner chi.  Meditation and exercises should help build up better your resistance and clear your mind to focus more properly and address things before problems do crop up.  

Why am I not for such New Age measures.  For one, its not only expensive but its also something which you cannot do to places you go to besides your home and office.  If you build up your inner chi reserves and are able to resist more the negative chi around you wherever you may be then you can perform the same way may it be in your place or in a new one.  

However, select well whom you pick as your guru or guide.

Return to “Feng Shui”