Feng Shui

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jolyn Woods

Feng Shui

Post by Jolyn Woods » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:04 pm

What is the Feng Shui for a business? Like a shop.
JOLYN

astroace

Feng Shui & Industries

Post by astroace » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Jolyn Woods,

Feng Shui is the study and practice to be  in harmony with our surroundings. The affluence of our life consist of our destiny (Bazi or Heaven Luck), our preparation and actions (Mankind Luck), our living environment (Feng Shui or Earth Luck) and lastly the most important which is the belief in good deeds (Cause and Effect or Karma).

In order to know what type of business or career is suitable for us, we need to do the Bazi analysis of that person. With his or her biodata (date of birth, time & gender), we can plot the 4-Pillars charts and determine what self element he belongs to, strong or weak and also the chinese zodiac. We will also be able to determine his favorable and unfavourable elements.

With this information, we can analyze his personal character based on the strengths and relationship of the Five elements in his main charts. Bazi can tell whether he is a leader or a follower and also his interaction with the people around him, We will also look out for the symbolic stars which will influence him in his life. This person can do well in the career of the element that are favourable to him.

If the Bazi is done at an early stage, we can advice the parents to guide and prepare the child to that career path. We will also advice the parents to teach their child to become a better person if he has some bad symbolic stars like the Atrocious Stars in his main chart.

Element and Industries
Wood Element Wood & growth related, Wood Industries, Carpentry, Textiles & fashion, Food, Medical, Books & stationaries, etc
Fire Element Fire & expansion related, Fire Industries, Electrical, IT & Media, Entertainment industries, Cooking, etc
Earth Element Earth & stability related, Earth Industries, Earth mining, Ceramics, Properties & management, Warehousing, etc
Metal Element Metal & authority related, Metal Industries, Engineering, Hardware, Administration & management, etc
Water Element Water & flow related, Water Industries, Sales & marketing, Travel, Transportation, F&B,  

After finding out the suitable career or business you can prepare yourself towards your ambitions.

I will discuss in the next reply about Sole proprietor or partnership and Feng Shui for your shop.

Thank you for your time,

With best regards,
astroace

astroace

Feng Shui & Industries

Post by astroace » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am

Hi Jolyn Woods,

Feng Shui is the study and practice to be  in harmony with our surroundings. The affluence of our life consist of our destiny (Bazi or Heaven Luck), our preparation and actions (Mankind Luck), our living environment (Feng Shui or Earth Luck) and lastly the most important which is the belief in good deeds (Cause and Effect or Karma).

In order to know what type of business or career is suitable for us, we need to do the Bazi analysis of that person. With his or her biodata (date of birth, time & gender), we can plot the 4-Pillars charts and determine what self element he belongs to, strong or weak and also the chinese zodiac. We will also be able to determine his favorable and unfavourable elements.

With this information, we can analyze his personal character based on the strengths and relationship of the Five elements in his main charts. Bazi can tell whether he is a leader or a follower and also his interaction with the people around him, We will also look out for the symbolic stars which will influence him in his life. This person can do well in the career of the element that are favourable to him.

If the Bazi is done at an early stage, we can advice the parents to guide and prepare the child to that career path. We will also advice the parents to teach their child to become a better person if he has some bad symbolic stars like the Atrocious Stars in his main chart.

Element and Industries
Wood Element Wood & growth related, Wood Industries, Carpentry, Textiles & fashion, Food, Medical, Books & stationaries, etc
Fire Element Fire & expansion related, Fire Industries, Electrical, IT & Media, Entertainment industries, Cooking, etc
Earth Element Earth & stability related, Earth Industries, Earth mining, Ceramics, Properties & management, Warehousing, etc
Metal Element Metal & authority related, Metal Industries, Engineering, Hardware, Administration & management, etc
Water Element Water & flow related, Water Industries, Sales & marketing, Travel, Transportation, F&B,  

After finding out the suitable career or business you can prepare yourself towards your ambitions.

I will discuss in the next reply about Sole proprietor or partnership and Feng Shui for your shop.

Thank you for your time,

With best regards,
astroace

wickedfox

Post by wickedfox » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:23 am

I've been working on finding the center and dividing my home and property up for the best energy. I have always done this without thinking, but until feng shui gained popularity I had no idea what it was called. I imagine it was OCD that drove me to the thoughtful placement of items in my home.

I hope this proves to be a good thread, so I can better understand some of the things I'm trying to accomplish on my own. But I've just noticed that the last post was several weeks ago.  :(
Without love in the dream it will never come true. - The Grateful Dead

Return to “Feng Shui”