My Feng Shui journey..the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

redlion

Post by redlion » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Quick update-

On February 4th I woke up...with all cures and enhancers in place-

Turned on the dryer and lost power in all my electrical outlets in the kitchen. lol....Okay, my washer and dryer are located in the utility room which also has a backdoor. This utility room is located in the EAST which has a 5 mountain/9 water for period chart. For 2009, the East has the 7 red robbery star and the 3 killings. Added to that, is the 3 argument star for February. I am guessing at this point that the turning on of the dryer in that area activated the bad area. Unavoidable because I needed to dry my clothes. I did place some yin water in this area to drain the 7, but apparently the only way I can avoid this area is to not use the washer and dryer for the YEAR? I cannot afford to hire an electrician right now to fix the kitchen.....what a mess.

Which brings me to my next point. Still no job....not only am I unsure as to what I can do differently to the energy in this house...but obviously the economic conditions here in America stink to high holy heaven. What really bothers me...the con-artists that have made it to millionaire status with obviously questionable ethics, are getting money from the government to sustain their rich lives, while I on the other hand have always maintained my ethics and integrity and cannot get anywhere at all here in America. Great.

To top it all off...I am getting lonely...which seems to be the effect of the two 6 stars that I have in my main living space. I am bored, frustrated, broke and still have no job...or any prospects. What is good ...I love this place, I have a roof over my head, my daughter is being absolutely wonderful about helping me out financially, so I have food and am safe. Physically I am improving everyday, and for the most part, my mental status remains positive.

As of February 4th...the stars in my living space has changed, mostly for the better. The living room in this south facing home now sports the 8 mountain/6 water and 4 annual. My front door in the southwest now has a 6 mountain/8 water and a 6 annual. Office in the Southeast, now has a 4 mountain/1 water and an 8 annual. I relocated my water fountain to this area as it is diagonal from my front door.

I will continue to apply to every job I come across and hope and pray that someone out there recognizes my value as an employee.

redlion

Another update.

Post by redlion » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm

On February 4th, the reigning stars in my bedroom are....7m 7w and 5 annual. Since that day...ouch..I fell ILL with some sort of raging fever, body aches and barely able to move.

Cures are placed....well now I am not sure they are the right ones. This is the Northern wall.

7 Red Robbery Star doubled- Since the 7/7 combo is in the North which is a water location I have had it stuck in my mind that this actually helps my situation there. Now I did add a salt water cure in the hopes that what I could not depend on...would be helped by this cure.

5 Death/Disaster Star- I moved a heavy wood dresser with a mirror attached which covers the window. It has gold metal drawer pulls. On top of the dresser I added 6 gold (real gold) goblets...wine cups and some matching gold trays. Also I hung a metal ticking clock to the wall. The dresser is not used much at all...and that room is fairly quiet as all I do is sleep in there.

I moved my bed to the south side of the room awhile ago, so I pretty much avoid the northern part of the room altogether.

Now obviously I have done something wrong. Is that too much metal adding to the fiery doubles 7's afflictions???

Oh I forgot to add...right directly in the middle of this wall, on the floor is a heater vent...which has been quite active over the past couple of weeks due to the fact that it has been incredibly cold here. Could it be this that is messing with my health?

Funny thing is..I am sleeping very well, but whatever weird sickness that is raging through my body is severely affecting my day....such weakness sometimes that I cannot move and it even hurts to sit and be still.

Anyone offering up any help at all would be appreciated!!!!!

Return to “Feng Shui”