Ba Zi accuracy?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

larachew

Ba Zi accuracy?

Post by larachew » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:29 am

hi all, i am just wondering how accurate is ba zi? meaning to say, is it all just mathematical formula? like if your heaven stem is this....the outcome should be this....if ba zi is all so formulated...y do we still seek fortune tellers ? has anyone seen any good chinese fortune tellers?  :smt017

astroace

Bazi Accuracy

Post by astroace » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi LaraChew,

Greetings to You.

Feng Shui and Bazi is as accurate as you want it to be. It depends on what you are seeking. There are many Practitioners / Masters who are very good and competent out there. But the saddest part is that there are also those who prey on people's misery. Those who practice on greed will not last long. They may be famous but will wilt away after their Luck cycle.

Somewhere in my post I had mentioned that Feng Shui and Bazi is for everybody to learn and master. You only need to be extra careful to find a good Teacher or Master who has the passion to teach. Join as many Feng Shui Forum as possible to learn from their discussions. Some may be enlightening and educational, some may be rather bias to a certain practice or school, some may even be linked to some commercial sites.

Bazi uses the 10 Heavenly Stems and 12 Earthly Branches which are compatible to Feng Shui 24 Mountain applications. In order to do Feng Shui, you need to do the Bazi of that person first. You cannot entirely rely on the Feng Shui formula to cure the space. You may do more harm than good for that person if you apply the Blind formula.

There are no shortcuts to become competent in whatever you hope to achieve. You really need to understand the basics before you can apply the techniques. Learn with an open Mind, Practice with an open Heart.

Hope we can all learn by making this Forum interesting.

Best Regards to You,
astroace

ssanusi

Post by ssanusi » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Bazi analysis is not as straight-forward as having correlation between what you see on the chart and what will happen in your life. We need to take consideration the relationship and interactions between the elements on the main chart and with those in the luck pillars as well as year pillars. On top of that, we also need to evaluate the strength of the elements to have meaningful interpretation of the destiny. There are many factors to consider with many possibilities.

A professional Bazi master would look at all possibilities to come out with the destiny analysis.

Based on my personal experience, Bazi analysis is pretty accurate and serves as a good guideline in your life journey. Based on the guideline provided, we can then take necessary precautions when negative luck is prevailing and make full use of the opportunity when positive luck is going on.

I would say it is a fascinating field of study that really compliments what we are doing in the metaphysics arena.

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:12 am

Hi Lara

Bazi is a way to predict a person's life cycle. It comprises of, not only what misfortunes are, but also what are great fortunes are. As Ba Zi practisioner, I find Ba Zi reading is quite accurate.

Though we can predict, not all of the readings are accurate. Though we can predict the misfortunes ahead, we cannot change it. So, why we learn Ba Zi or why are people still insist to use Ba zi for future readings ? the answer is, by knowing when the misfortunes are going to come, we can minimize our works and business deals. We will be surely more extra careful in these years ahead.

npb

Post by npb » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:03 am

to make it short, I think, seeing is believing.

Return to “Feng Shui”