Should My Head Face North When Sleeping ???

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

GuardianFlash

Should My Head Face North When Sleeping ???

Post by GuardianFlash » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 am

My bed is currently facing south. Should my head be facing north or east?

redlion

Post by redlion » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:10 am

You have to run your numbers...Kua number according to your birthdate...It will give you 4 good directions, one specifically for sleeping. It will also give you 4 bad directions which you of course must avoid. Depends on those numbers as an East/West group person.

redlion

webkinhdich

Re: Should My Head Face North When Sleeping ???

Post by webkinhdich » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:25 am

GuardianFlash wrote:My bed is currently facing south. Should my head be facing north or east?
South is not good for you.
Your bed good in West

kel303

Post by kel303 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am

just so you know, sleeping with your head facing the north is very bad. it is bad for your health and mentality. you will wake up feeling tired and weak. the west is not a good direction either, it dulls your brain or something. you know in some countries the dead are buried with their head facing north, so i know north is not a good direction. position your bed so your head is facing south or the east.

giniwil

i LOVE fENG sHUI

Post by giniwil » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 am

IT IS AWESOME TO TRY A DECORATEYOU HOUSE THAT WAY

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 am

My bed is currently facing south. Should my head be facing north or east?
Hi
IMHO the best way is to analyze and find out KUA number first. Another thing that is important is not where you are facing, but where your head is pointing to. If you either face north/south this means your head is either pointing towards EAST or WEST.

If your KUA number is either 1,3,4, or 9 then you belong to EAST group, and if your head is pointing towards WEST, you will have alot of hardtimes, losses and illnesses. To the worst, is death. Contrary, if your KUA number is 2,6,7 or 8 then you belong to WEST group. If you are heading EAST, these misfortunes will befall too.

Calculating KUA nuber is quite easy. If you have trouble calculating it, I can do it for you. All I need is just your basic DOB.

Hope this answer your question[/quote]

Return to “Feng Shui”