Is attached garage included in determining the layout of the house with the bagua?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ladybugs

Is attached garage included in determining the layout of the house with the bagua?

Post by ladybugs » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:31 pm

My house is quite square shaped but does have an attached garage on the front. I have planted a tree in the front yard to square off the garage with the house. Is this the right way to go about it and include the garage or do I just use the main footprint of the house to figure out the areas on the bagua?

Lavender-oasis

attached garage

Post by Lavender-oasis » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 am

I am not an expert in Feng Shui but my understanding is that you could just do the house or room by room or by adding the garage you probably have to make up for the missing sections.

Rosette Bravo

Post by Rosette Bravo » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:57 am

My husband is very difficult as he sees no validity to feng shui. I would be happy to compromise - but then it occurred to me.  Maybe I can feng shui my relationship with him?
FSL:

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Actions usually speak louder than words

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:35 am

Rosette,

You could completely by yourself use the principles of feng shui to promote a more harmonious relationship with your husband.

http://fengshui.about.com/od/love/qt/Relationships.htm

If he could eventually see some positive results and outcomes from what you are doing in a genuine and loving effort to make your marriage better than it already is, he is in my opinion much more likely to be convinced that FS is valid, when compared to if you only attempt to change his mind about it through your words.

“Actions speak louder than words, but not nearly as often.” ~Mark Twain

Repeatedly nagging or preaching at him about the positive benefits of feng shui is almost guaranteed to permanently turn him off the whole idea, and perhaps make him close his mind like a steel trap to the possibility that FS is a valid and practical method of improving his life, as well as yours.

True preaching is teaching someone else by your own positive example.

L&L,

EoT  :smt049  :smt049

Return to “Feng Shui”