Feng Shui for starting a new business

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chickpea1979

Feng Shui for starting a new business

Post by chickpea1979 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm in the process of starting a distribution business and was thinking of using green, purple and grey as my company colours for my Web site and promotional material etc. Are these good colours to use for a distribution company?

Also, what would Feng Shui vibrations be for these three business names that I'm thinkning of.... Got It Distribution  is the first, the second is Gallen Distribution and the 3rd is Go Gallen Distribution?

I want to start my company off on the right footing, so any input anyone has on the above would be really appreciated!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chickpea1979

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 am

Hi Chickpea

Please correct me if I'm wrong, judging from your nick, you are a female, born in 1979. This is the first help I need from you so I can make a right prediction.

If that's so then your KUA number will be 3, and you belong to EAST group. The best businesses for you are : plantation, wood logging, construction (mainly dealt with earth, not with metal or fire), printing, social/networking, petshop, pottery shops,

Avoid businesses that dealt with metal (currencies/money changer, banking, iron workings, metal workshop, metallurgy field, mining) and fire (gas station, oil refinery, beauty/saloon).

About the company Main Flag, I would suggest the best colour is Green/Blue. so, yes, It would be ideal if it is dominated by these 2 colours. Other colour that can be taken into account is brown. Pls avoid red/black/silver/gold/white.

Your company name consists of 17 character (first option) which, if we merge into a single digit, be 8. Generally, 8 is believed to be a good number. But I persnally, would pick the number that suits me best. Either 3 or 1 will be fantastic!

Return to “Feng Shui”