experts needed regarding kua number and auspicious directions

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

holyspirit

experts needed regarding kua number and auspicious directions

Post by holyspirit » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm

because my kua number is nine and i am male my best direction for success is east. i would like to know if that means travelling in that direction is beneficial as well? is that true?

southwest is bad direction for me, so travel in that direction would not be right as well correct?

i appreciate your enlightening answers, experts!!!!

alee

Post by alee » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:18 pm

from memory from lilian too's book, i think it's to travel from your auspicious direction to your destination....

u have to check it out to confirm
whispers of the heart

npb

Post by npb » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 am

Kua number is use to look for your home or office direction, and as for travelling you should seek in what year you do the travelling

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

Hi, holyspirit :)  When such is asked to me what I first do is give them a chart reading.  It isn't an easy task especially if you do it the long hand method - but has that extra satisfaction that nothing a PC program can give :D  

This way you know what dangers and benefits there are for the subject.  Then and only then should you focus on doing the chart for the near and immediate future using a combination of techniques - again not an easy task especially if you aren't experienced enough in interpreting the signs.

The short cut method is to analyze the events that lead to what is your or the subject's present condition.  If you say that East is auspicious for you yet the danger for the current period is in that position wouldn't that give you hesitation to exploit it?  Yup.  That happened to me too early on.  You also say that Southwest is inauspicious for you but what IF the current period says opportunities are there?  Should you hesitate to take that risk or not?  Especially as we all know opportunity knocks only once.

The key to breaking that blockage may it be in your auspicious or inauspicious sector is in reviewing what makes up luck.  We all know that luck is composed of Divine Luck, Man Luck and Nature Luck.  So, how can we tap on these to remedy the situation?  To remedy or improve a sector we wish to tap into we examine what dangers or benefits lie there then address it using the 3 things that make up luck.  Its why we have mantras or prayers, interactive action with our fellow men and that of nature.

But, to make my answer short.  Alee and npb are correct.  That your most auspicious sector is where opportunities lie for you BUT you need to first check what is there this period.

Return to “Feng Shui”