A few Feng Shui Questions..

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystical-artist

A few Feng Shui Questions..

Post by mystical-artist » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Hello,

I have a few questions for a house we are looking to buy:

The facing star is 3 and the mountain star is 4 for the house.

I have a closet/hallway area in the master bedroom that has the earth number 1 and facing 5 and mountain 2 - which I know is inauspicious and am planning to get windchimes and do a saltwater cure (it is in the west side of the house which is not auspicious for 2009).  also, in the master bath the numbers are 5 earth, 9 facing and 7 mountain.  Since it is in the bathroom does that mean that it will flush away any inauspiciousness?

The are above has two bedrooms in those inauspicious areas but my girls have 5 and 2 as their guardian stars.  does that protect them?  since I pretty much did my homework for the most part, can a feng shui expert give me the ok or not ok on my analysis mentioned above?

also, with laying out the stars within the whole bedroom, the optimal bed area according to the placement to the door would land right in the area that has a superimposed layout of the 1earth, 5facing, 2mountain section of the room.  is it better to flip the bed on the other side and just place a mirror in the hallway so that the door can be seen?

thank you!!

mystical-artist

Post by mystical-artist » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

I attached the floorplans with the natal chart.  Any thoughts on cures would be great!  I thought of putting a metal gourd in study, closet and bedrooms above.  Salt cures as well.  Can you put in more than one in an area?  Also, for the study I thought of putting in a chiming metal waterfountain.  Would love some feedback!

no mail address as name, No link in sign or post.

greenmerlin

Post by greenmerlin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:05 pm

I have difficulty with Feng Shui. It's moving all the furniture around that's frustrating and what do you do when your apartments just built that way? It interests me intellectually, but in practice, it just doesn't seem to be my thing.

Return to “Feng Shui”