What are some of the best ways to increase outside help/help from kind souls, 3rd parties?

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PetraVanilla

What are some of the best ways to increase outside help/help from kind souls, 3rd parties?

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 am

My "helpful people & travel" corner is in the kitchen (NW). the kitchen is kinda narrow, but has a good amount of light. I have a crystal ball hanging from the ceiling to slow fast chi and enhance light. What else can I do? I have a harvest picture above the stove to promote abundance and try and keep the stove neat and clean. Could it be that a clear vase placed on the center of the stove, containing some cooking spoons and utensils is causing a problem? My bf tends to do that...The sink and stove are not to close to each other, but in a line with one another. I placed a metal dish drying rack on the counter top in between to correct the cycle of elements. What else can I do to improve help from outside? I am asking especially because my bf who is staying with me long-term (even though not officially living with me), is trying to work towards a business of his own, but needs financial and other assistance that seems hard to obtain, because people 1st offer help, but then don't come through. Other people who could be investors seem intimidated or feel that the business venture isn't worth the investment because my bf is in a positions where he'll have to build his dream from virtually nothing. I am not personally able to help in these things... thank you for your help
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

alee

Post by alee » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm

hi petravanilla,

feng shui wise, general speaking having kitchen in SW sector of the house is not good for the men in the household. reason being NW belongs to metal element, and kitchen is related to fire, hence fire destroy metal. Your idea of putting crystal to slow the flow of chi is good, try using more earthly tones and earthen ware in the kitchen (earth exhaust fire and produce metal).

it is more productive to concentrate your  effort at the NW sector, in his office or in the bedroom.

om mani beh meh hung
whispers of the heart

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Thank you alee. Yes unfortunately I have no choice since I live in a rented apartment... but what you said might explain why I am receiving plenty of outside help and not my bf... There are a lot of browns in my kitchen already due to wood cabinets, but I will see about adding some more earthen ware.

What do you suggest in the bedroom? It's in the SE. According to our KUA numbers we are both sleeping in one of our good directions...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

alee

Post by alee » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

alee wrote:hi petravanilla,

feng shui wise, general speaking having kitchen in SW sector of the house is not good for the men in the household. reason being NW belongs to metal element, and kitchen is related to fire, hence fire destroy metal. Your idea of putting crystal to slow the flow of chi is good, try using more earthly tones and earthen ware in the kitchen (earth exhaust fire and produce metal).

it is more productive to concentrate your  effort at the NW sector, in his office or in the bedroom.

om mani beh meh hung
sorry, it shoud read having kitchen in NW sector of the house.....

some fengshui master advocates putting a safe in the NW corner, and store your valuebles inside.

Or you can put  up pictures of "helpful people" or pictures that suggest good fortune.

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 am

To increase the number of helpful people for your special someone you need to first determine what elements are in your place that is going against his.  Then, compare that with yours.  Now, having determined both ask yourselves what kind of help do you want at this point of your life and who needs it more.  Address then those areas concerned.

As with all areas any changes done on a sector will have serious effects.  This is why the norm is to put minimal changes and add bit by bit instead of maxing it out and reducing the volume after.  It might be too late to do that in some situations.

The Northwest is for Mentors and Helpful Friends.  This is the best spot to place your religious objects.  

About those kitchen utensils left out those can introduce some imbalance to your blessings.  Remember, the kitchen represents blessings we receive and your boyfriend's chi may be more easily subject to changes as compared to you.  

However, I would recommend that you first look within the person needing the help and what can you do about it now.  Example, is he feeling down lately, troubled, etc.  Give him the boost then he needs in whatever manner you could.  Make him feel positive at the start of a day by greeting him with positive remarks.  Bring good news to him no matter how trivial.  Listen to his problems so that he may unload his worries.  Combine your minds to come up with ideas.  

The key to effecting positive changes to someone starts not with the arrangements and such but within the person itself.  This is why the basic principle of feng shui lies on the chi.  The life energy.  Only by creating the changes necessary within that person can those enhancements done in your place be experienced.

Return to “Feng Shui”