Feng Shui for Beauty

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AriesJupiter

Feng Shui for Beauty

Post by AriesJupiter » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 pm

What are the best ways to keep yourself as radiant & beautiful as possible?
Can Feng Shui help with this?

Thanks!!!  :smt006

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Not sure, other than concentrate on health. So find your best direction, and I believe one of them is better for health, so try to sleep with your head in that direction...

As for the rest, I guess get your house chart done for Flying Stars, and see which is the best area/s for health!

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:42 am

To maintain one's beauty you need to cleanse and renew your inner chi often.  You do this by meditation and exercises plus good diet.  Of course, sleeping and working in a harmonious environment helps too and this is where placement, arrangement and such comes in.  

I strongly suggest you study basic acupressure and massage.  Both subjects help one to renew and cleanse one's physical body.  Avoid as much as possible any food that is too oily and has preservatives.  The less "instant" meals you ingest the better for you.  Drink more water and less on flavored/colored drinks and ditto for alcohol.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:28 am

Wonderful advice, Kunoichi & CityHunter! Thank you both, very much!! :)

I will definitely look into sleeping arrangements & find which direction is best for me... among the other suggestions you gave :)

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 pm

It would be interesting to see how you go, after you make the changes! It may take a while, though. ^_^

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Mon May 03, 2010 6:48 am

Thanks! I'm very interested in always increasing vibrancy, beauty, vitality... good health, happiness, etc...

Return to “Feng Shui”