Bedroom Small Plants/Flowers to Attract Love

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

boba7523

Bedroom Small Plants/Flowers to Attract Love

Post by boba7523 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a single male and wanted to buy a flower or plant to put in a small pot in my bedroom to make it livelier and was wondering if there is any type of small plant or flower that can also attract relationship so I can "kill 2 birds with one stone"?

I'd prefer green colored plants and I was looking at small bamboos since they look pretty cool and not too feminine. Is there such plants/flowers that will not make my bedroom feminine (color wise) and can also attract relationship?

Thanks!

Lavender-oasis

Post by Lavender-oasis » Sat May 08, 2010 6:43 am

For attracting romance it is recommended a picture of Peonies ,it is recommended for in the lounge room or just outside the bedroom door, even though you can hang it in the bedroom too. Remember when you do find your partner to remove it from the bedroom as it can cause the husband to have a roving eye, so hang it in the lounge room then.
Best of luck

P.S. Find out which is your romance direction to hang it in.

Marilyn Tee

Post by Marilyn Tee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:55 am

Im not very sure about plants , but i know that having something called a Kechara Love Chakra  in your bedroom can help improve your romance life. GOOD LUCK!!

Return to “Feng Shui”