What can I do to improve finances

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Di

What can I do to improve finances

Post by Lady Di » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:56 am

Our front Door faces West, however the main door we use faces North.  (we come in through the Garage,  would coming in through a clutter garage have bad effect? )    We happen to have what is called a wet weather creek that flows in from North, curves toward the east then curves to South.  It actually flows (when facing the house, it comes in on the left side (N), flows around the back (E) then flowing South).  

We have placed a fountain that is made of concrete and it is a carp, to the left side (when facing the door) of the front door....however it is not working right now.  Since the creek is only flowing during rain where should I place water fountain.

Our bed, when laying down our head is laying in the NE section of our home.

The house was built 2001 (Roof put on in 2001)
My DOB is August 1, 1961
My Husband's DOB October 10 1972

Thanks so much!

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 pm

As it seems hard to get specific answers like this on this board - I'm not sure if it's because people just don't know enough, or they don't have the time to delve this deeply, or what - I'd say the best thing is to have a look at something like Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui, and to learn about your Flying Stars yourself.

It may not have interpretation for you, but it does show you what is a good room, etc, and may help you figure out where is best to situate what in terms of Flying Stars.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=MH8 ... &q&f=false

Return to “Feng Shui”