house position

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

paisleypark

house position

Post by paisleypark » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 pm

hi,

we are about to rent a house however it is situated next to a house facing a t-junction and we're wondering if this is a good idea or not.

the road does have a nice curve in it, and I guess we could also plant something in the corner nearest the t-junction side - image available here http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/360/villafs.jpg

thank you

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi, paisleypark.  The house you plan to rent isn't exactly where the T-junction is hence it has less bad luck as compared to the one actually directly facing it.  

What you need to know though is did the previous tenant do well or not.  Is the neighborhood doing okay or are at least generally surviving despite the economic hardship.  Also, check if there is a drain - the hole where water goes through to the sewers - in line with ANY door or window of the house you are planning to rent.  

If the place has a bad history better not get it.  If the neighborhood is generally made up of folks finding it hard to survive though it pains me to say this but I strongly suggest you look elsewhere.  If there is a drain aligned to any door or window of that house DO NOT GET IT.  You can remedy it with plants but if the degree of bad luck was such that it forced the previous tenant to vacate it then don't press your luck.

You can use remedies such as planting plants to combat the chi coming from that T-junction.  In my experience the cacti variety is the best - plus its easy to maintain too.  

Last but not the least, if there is even a hint that the owner is not telling something ask the neighbors for some info.  You could also the usual checks like the condition of the plants, soil, animals and if birds often flock in that area.  

IF there is any sign that any occult activity was done there DO NOT AT ALL COST rent that place.  No matter how cheap or even if its a freebie DO NOT GET IT.

Return to “Feng Shui”