Moving - new apartment

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Charlesman

Moving - new apartment

Post by Charlesman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Hello! :)

I've recently had the good fortune of finding an apartment which I really like. I do have one concern, however...

As you can see, the bathroom entrance is right across my entrance door. This causes me to worry the energy will go directly into the bathroom, leaving the rest of the apartment stagnant.

I wish to know if this is the case, and if so, what i can do in terms of cures. I thought of simply paining a left pointing arrow on the bathroom door...

Also, if there is anything else of importance of which I may not be aware (I am not that schooled in Feng Shui) I sure would appreciate it.

My birthdate is 15/10-1982. (East group person) - I do not know the year the apartment was built.

Thank you!

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Don't allow much extra heat in the home. If the heating unit will be proper this winter
it will keep a decent temperature and you won't be cold. If the smoke alarm goes off
at smudging home (first time) or incense, . it would affect heating food and kitchen...
When the privy (bathroom) won't be energy neutral,. put a common store bought and
not magic candle in the privy and try a scented air cleaner. If you like alchemy, keep
the candle wax and ashes in the alchem jar in the private room proper .,. and don't ^
bother the near energy doorway nor cast air out the front door. Then any candle wick
and alchemy will be OK in private room,. and common magic will stay in altar or aum
picture proper with front room casting energy whim and not 'nub wick' in the front on
premise it would affect magic residents near entrance proper lot near privy direction:
The door will not want directed energy output [2 way] private stick and nub.. so anew
air cleaning will be proper ,. I recommend not mixing candle wax , incense , smoking,
and food supply (taberi) referring to the food as cooked and the rest as eulo potable.,
The two bedroom apartment I live at keeps a feng shui 4a bedroom ,. a magic office..
a privy , kitchen , and closets.  Best front room casting will be with divine pictures. @     Evard,. Summoner Pax

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 am

Hi,

Good luck with your new apartment!

I'd recommend getting a professional to help you look at the apartment, so they can do Flying Stars for you. Or you could get A Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui - http://books.google.com/books?id=Q2uVZI ... &q&f=false - where you could learn to do the Flying Star charts yourself!

Here is a helpful webpage for the sitting and facing of a house:
http://www.fengshuiweb.co.uk/advice/property.htm

Good luck,
Kunoichi

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:10 am

Having the CR/toilet/water closet facing directly the main door is mucho bad.  However, it can be remedied not by painting an arrow.  You can opt to place a round or rectangular mirror (horizontal not vertical) above and outside the CR's door and another above and inside the main door.  You should also weaken the chi within the CR regularly as what Evard suggested - you do this to your entire place not just at the CR - coupled with placing a real cactus inside the CR.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks alot for the tips, guys! I really appreciate it!

Some things I were not familiar with, but I will try them out.

Looking forward to creating my own little oasis. =)

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Charlesman.
☼

CityHunter

Post by CityHunter » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:02 am

Feel free to post any questions you may still have.  We're happy to be of help :)

Return to “Feng Shui”